Reviews for Until death do us part
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
3 - /3

3 3 3
imvictorious chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oh my goodness, you got me to cry! Especially at the end with the letter. Great writing by the way, flowed very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
... you...I hate love u so much... wails and sobs and breaks down in tears the feels... omg, I think im going to die from the amount of tears... oh god... oh my god... this is.. its amazing...and too sad and depressing and im just gonna throw myself out of a window right now so bye... (oh, and just so u know, if u listen 2 Loki Sad Lullaby by The Mouse in the Machine, and u just repeat it over and over until u reach the end of this fanfic... jesus Christ... amazing...)
Loki's Captain chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh the feels. Why am I reading so many fics like this today? With all the angst, character deaths, and tragedy?

And the letter at the end, that really got me as well as "I believe it is time to sleep."

With all this angst I think I might be in for a night of crying, especially with this stupidly sad music I'm listening to...

Was written beautifully though, love the format, more like a diary entry than anything else which is refreshing.
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I was not prepared for this..
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
dang. You made me cry. Like, tears. Running down my face. curse it. You write too well.:,(
iamgrell chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Why do I feel like I just read the second half of The Fault in Our Stars? My chest is aching. Why the he'll did I decided to read this?

All grief aside, I want to commend you for your work. Your way of writing made me feel so incredibly connected to the characters, it was amazing. I could feel their suffering and regret as I could their love. So often in fan fiction writers will pen a "love story" where the main or only component is sex. Not that that doesn't have its meteorites, but I feel that all of the deep emotions that go into a real,loving relationship are forgotten. But not you. Tony and Loki interacted in a way that was so tender and heartfelt it made me want to cry.

Somehow, this whole thing just felt so incredibly real. I felt like this was my life. Just fantastic work. Please keep writing.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The feelings...I am overwhelmed.
louisesnape chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
:'( :'( :'( So sad !
Caleigho chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
stunning.
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm broken. You broke me. Now what am I supposed to do?!
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You probably won't be all that surprised to hear that I cried reading this. A lot.
I don't think I've ever been able to write something truly emotional - though I haven't really tried very hard - and I have to applaud you for this story, because it truly is rather incredible.
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm bawling my eyes out right now. That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh my gosh I'm crying and it is a rare act for a story to cause me to.