Reviews for Mutilation
I am Aus chapter 7 . 3/6
"M-my heart?" Took me until this part to realise how cheesy and bad this fic is lol
Albertjester chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
Ah well, it's still a hell of a lot more than most of the stories on this site, where they just stop, with no info on if they're dead, on hiatus or whatever. Shame to see a story die, but better to know it's dead. best of luck in Medical School.
evevee chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for letting us know at least, it's a lot more than most authors. All I'd ask is that you leave the fic up for others to enjoy, mark it as complete since you won't be working on it, and stick an 'Abandoned' or 'Dead' tag in the summary.

Sorry to hear that the Inheritance series no longer interests you. Thank you for your work, GL and TC.

-evevee
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Y u asshole
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I'm happy to see this finally put to rest. It became obvious a long time ago that it would never be completed, but for what it's worth I enjoyed reading it. You probably don't remember, but I used to be a commenter for the story - We PM'd once or twice as well.

At any rate, glad to hear that life is going well for you. Good luck in med school; you're doing some of the best work a person can do!

Forever Reading,
-DraconianPhilosopher [Formerly Darkrai6543]
Me Myself and I chapter 17 . 10/21/2016
NOOOO! Why? Why doesn't anyone finish their stories, at least after ExA are together and in part happy? Drama aside however, :) this is a really good story.
Amics chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Finish this please.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
They are razac in disguise
schubi999 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This is the best ExA fanfic out there on the internet so pls finish it
melli chapter 17 . 1/13/2016
Not you too! I'm always looking for good EA stuff and usually people just lose interest in their story before Eragon and Arya even get together! It's outraging! So please, I beg you, UPDATE!
catherine10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
um read the chapter of nasuada's capture galbatorix was a convincing orator and he would have imprisoned eragon in the soothsayer's hall
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
r u ever going to post again
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Please Finnish it's really good
Anna Mouse chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
You indeed write well. Paolini couldn't have done better. That is my highest praise
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2015