Reviews for Mutilation
Me Myself and I chapter 17 . 10/21
NOOOO! Why? Why doesn't anyone finish their stories, at least after ExA are together and in part happy? Drama aside however, :) this is a really good story.
Amics chapter 17 . 8/6
Finish this please.
They are razac in disguise
schubi999 chapter 1 . 5/4
This is the best ExA fanfic out there on the internet so pls finish it
melli chapter 17 . 1/13
Not you too! I'm always looking for good EA stuff and usually people just lose interest in their story before Eragon and Arya even get together! It's outraging! So please, I beg you, UPDATE!
catherine10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
um read the chapter of nasuada's capture galbatorix was a convincing orator and he would have imprisoned eragon in the soothsayer's hall
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
r u ever going to post again
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Please Finnish it's really good
Anna Mouse chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
You indeed write well. Paolini couldn't have done better. That is my highest praise
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
Please update soon
Otaku of Anime chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
It took me the equivalent of 3 hours to read up to the end of this chapter. This story is really amazing and i really hope that you bring the next chapter out soon
LaylanatorXVII chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
I have been looking back at this story every now and again hoping that there has been an update. There has been chapter 17 since I have been looking, but then- nothing. You're killing me. I LOVE this story-which is really odd because Eragon is my BABY. I love that boy and his innocence which you have mercilessly stripped from him in a few deft chapters. And I love you for it. I, a writer myself (though not fanfiction and only an amateur) understand writer's block. I also understand the personal difficulties that one faces (translation: life is an asshole to good people who don't deserve it) and please take note that I am not trying to harrass you. But please, if you could find the time and inspiration, could you PLEASE update?! This story is amazing and I would really like to see how it turns out. Thanks, you're the bomb, Sincerely, LaylanatorXVII
Camilinha chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Hey i really enjoy your story... the struggles eragon is going through, i can only hope he will get better... and poor arya... so sick in love. ... i just hope she has the guts to tell him... still, do you intend to continue writing the story? I hope so...
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
God bless you, I hope you and your brother feel better
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Great fanfic. I love the story line and the plot. Hope you update soon.