Reviews for The Buried Life
cbrendible chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
*wipes tears of happiness and blows nose in my shirt loudly* That was very good, very emotional but very good. Every emotional scene it seemed my throat clogged. I felt every word of this story, and I love how you tagged the poem at the end if the epilogue. This was very - unexpectedly - good. I hope to read tons more from you.
Selenehekate chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! One of my favorites, for sure! Great job!
NoblyDevoted chapter 27 . 11/15/2010
Great Story!
Julialien chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
My lord. This... was outstanding! I couldn't stop reading this, and I loved every single bit of it, and aaaaah I thnk it is alright to say that: YOu have made one reader very happy! bravo!
ann may chapter 27 . 11/10/2010
I just love this story! Its so sweet and melancholy and humorous at the same time. I loved their well written :)
Yeezu chapter 27 . 10/27/2010
I just want to let you know this was a beautiful story! It was by far one of the best HP stories I have ever read. Thank you for the lovely words.
Mathilda Leon chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
I would thoroughly like to thank you for extinguishing the prejudice i hold against Hermione and Severus fanfictions, for it was the highly but not the last that i shall find myself enjoying. In fact, I seem to find myself at a loss to even critique a single sentence let alone an entire chapter.

Please, do write more of these profound works of art and I look forward to reading your other three stories.

With much support,

Mathilda Leon (which is in no way,shape,or form my name but it is the name that i give you to call me by perchance you shall think of this review at all.)
mrs mari black chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
i loved the story, you have an astounding talent for creating facinating twists and i really enjoyed your particular style of writing!

congrats again on an amazing job and i look forward to reading more of your work :)
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i can't believe i haven't favourited this! i was looking hard for it in my favourites just so i can re-read it again. hehe. thank you for this wonderful fic of yours. one of the best in the hgss genre
Golfbabe87 chapter 27 . 9/17/2010
i enjoyed it thank you for writing!
Anna Scathach chapter 27 . 9/16/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful and brilliant and sweet and more than a little heart-breaking and dramatic and funny and just so very amazing. Thanks for the epilogue, especially, I was close to crying at the end of the last chapter. And how fitting for Amery to be a witch, and for Dumbledore to find out where they were and for Hermione to like Camus (I suspect Severus would like L'├ętranger more, wouldn't he?).
Anna Scathach chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I just read the part about Animagi, and Hermione being one makes complete sense. Although I don't think she would be a dog - have you read His Dark Materials? (If you haven't, I definitely recommend it) Anyway, in this book everybody has an animal with them that shows their personality, and the author explained that people with dogs were servants or obedient people. As I agree with him on that point, I find it hard to imagine Hermione of all people having a dog Animagus form. Don't get me wrong, your story is amazing and i'll most definitely review again when I've read all of it. Just a thought of mine on Animagi, really.
CD23 chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
I just wanted to say that I was crying by the end of this chapter. This story is sooo good but I have had tears in my eyes a few times...
tricks-meuler chapter 27 . 9/11/2010
It's taken me quite a while to get all of the way through this, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. Absolutely fantastic story and I love how you addressed the nature and relationship of good, evil and power.
HazelCat chapter 27 . 9/4/2010
I've taken a break from fanfiction for over three years, and this was the first story I'd read since my return. It's absolutely scrumptious in every way and reminds me of why I love this ship! You've probably gotten all the praise in the world by now given this story's publish date, but I just wanted to add my own. Thanks for such a wonderful journey!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »