Reviews for The Buried Life
Lizzy Gray chapter 27 . 3/13/2010
What a wonderful Story!

I just read it during the last days and I have to admit that I enjoyed every minute of it.

You have a wonderful way of describing people, situations and emotions - I really envy you for that! ;-)

Another thing I really liked about "The Buried Life" was the "threefold" perspective.

The way you pictured Harry as this adolescent, who's really being fed up by being himself - gorgeous. And far more believable than even JKRs own description of the boy.

The whole plot was very creative, from the storyline to the new characters you introduced (I loved the "cassandra" scenes, by the way!) and the places you invented, like Dumbledores Cottage (the chair made me laugh really hard).

To put it in a nutshell: If you're still here on (I noticed you stopped writing like 8 years ago), just go on writing. If you've stopped writing ffs, just because you're now a famous author or something - let me know! ;-)

Lizzy
accphotography chapter 27 . 3/4/2010
This will be the first review I've ever left for a fic. That is saying alot. I feel I would be remiss not leaving one after reading this fic. I've read alot of books and fics in my life and yet never has one so totally captivated me, put me on the edge of my seat, made me fall in love, hurt, yearn, CRY, laugh, wonder how the heck this is going to work out, etc. I have never gotten so totally wrapped up in a piece of fiction before. I read this faster than I've ever read anything. The only negative thing I can possibly say is that I longed for more. I loved your writing style, your vision, the plot, the ending, everything. About the only thing I might have changed is that I was expecting/hoping for some lemons when I picked this story to read and was disappointed when the fic was over that I never got that. However, just within an hour or so of finishing I've come to feel it might have cheapened the story. I am so in love with the feelings you left lingering in my heart and mind that I couldn't say I'd have wanted you to change a thing. I feel emotionally raw and spent... and I'm loving it. Thank you very much for this fic. I know it must have been a long and tiring process for you, but it was brilliant and I truly appreciate your allowing me to read it.

I would like to respectfully request a sequel. I have NEVER even considered reading an "established relationship" HG/SS, but this is one fic I would kill to see continued. I guess I can daydream and make it up in my own mind, but it won't be nearly as good. I regret that it's been 8 years since you posted here as I suspect we'll never see the sequel, but if you ever feel the need to pick up the pen again, I will be here waiting.

Best wishes,

ACC
PiercingArrow chapter 27 . 1/21/2010
Wow this story was incredible! At some points it had me in tears I was laughing so hard at others I was so tense I strained something. It was really hard to walk away. I loved it! The story line was incredible and I'm eager to read more of your stories. only thing I have to suggest is page breaks when you swich scenes, say from Harry and Dumbledore to Hermione and Severus. Oh, and I loved the idea of the cabin and the mirrors, very creative!
Juno.ru chapter 27 . 1/21/2010
Thank for that real feelings. Thank for that light vein of humour. Just thank you for all.

From Russia with love,

Juno.
defyentropy chapter 27 . 1/4/2010
I somehow just recently stumbled across this story, and I know its somewhat outdated now, but despite that I found it absolutely lovely. Though I have a normal aversion to the student/teacher pairing (odd, for someone who adores HG/SS), because of the implied power imbalance (I'm a women's studies major...), I thought you handled this beautifully. You literally had me tearing up at the end.
azzule chapter 27 . 12/18/2009
I read this a long time ago...

Fell in love completely with the story, so much, that after all those years, I remembered it and HAD to find it.

So I spent a few hours just browsing until I recognized the title.

Seriously, amazing and captivating.
Katamabob chapter 27 . 11/15/2009
Amazing story, I really enjoyed it! Just wished it went on longer!

Kate
mannd1068 chapter 27 . 11/9/2009
Good story!
hochexplosiv chapter 27 . 11/3/2009
Really nice plot. I loved reading your story. You have a good hand for humor.
Ishtart chapter 27 . 10/15/2009
Wonderful story I just stumbled across. Quite enjoyed it, thank you for sharing with us.
gracesnape chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
I'm always stilled when faced with the reality that some struggle with such painful lives, that this story is lived out in multitudinous variations. I can't help but appreciate the life I have in the face of this reminder. Congratulations on such a wonderful story.
voldemorts queen chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
loved it (:
Gamebird chapter 27 . 8/20/2009
What a wonderful story! The first (and so far only) realistic SS/HG pairing that I've seen. I am so sad to see that you only wrote four stories and none of them after the last books. I was hoping to see your take on them. It was much fun to read this one though.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 27 . 8/14/2009
Wow. Just, wow! This was such an incredible story. It completely captivated me. I can think of a lovely quote from Pride & Prejudice (the movie, but I think it's in the book too!) Mr Darcy: "You have bewitched me, body and soul." That quote, to me, kind of describes the way Hermione feels about Severus and how Severus eventually feels about Hermione. I loved the way you presented their relationship and how you kept them both really in character even though the relationship itself is completely out of character. It was weird reading this as a lot of it is only canon compliant through the fourth book, but it tested my HP knowledge a little. I can't wait to read more stuff from you. Kudos on a job well done!
mslight chapter 27 . 7/30/2009
I love it. I. Love. It. This story is very good and amazing. I found it about 10:p.m. and I am just now finishing it at 2:52 a.m. I am speechless. It is just too awesome for words. :) You had all the requirements for an awesome story. There was plot, there was a bad guy, and there was character redemption. You made the story believable. I like how mcGonagoll was included in the story as having had a love lost, so that she would understand what Hermione was going through. All the character's in your story had to make difficult decisions, and they made what they thought would be the best. Even if I disagreed with them.

All in all it was too awesome for mere words.
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »