Reviews for The Buried Life
shaggard chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
wow this is fucking amazing! if it wasn't middle of the night i would have burst out laughing and wouldn't have to just stiffle it.. i really love it you should keep writing
shaggard chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
aww sweet :) i'm beginning to like this story even more
shaggard chapter 14 . 12/16/2010
i like this! the first few chapters weren't that good- had a slower pace but after snape and hermione started working together it become reaal funny - you're pretty good at writing dialogues. hope following chapters are just as good
daphne 13 chapter 27 . 12/12/2010
LOVED IT!
daphne 13 chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.
amelieelizabet chapter 24 . 12/2/2010
i love this story and have been following it with rapture... I havent finished yet but OH MY GOSH! it's so good! I love your writing and I love the HGSS stories... thank you for helping to fulfil my need for the perfect couple :) 3
purefaith91 chapter 27 . 11/26/2010
When I got to the chapter when Snape told Harry he would help him leave, I was already crying so I skipped to the end to see if it was "safe" for me to finish. You see, I hate to read or watch stories that do not end well as there is enough to cry over in real life without choosing to "escape" with sad entertainment. I can deal with the whole "boy loses girl", but if it is followed by the boy not end up with her and happy, I just avoid it. After reading the end, it looks like I would end up crying through the rest of the story, but may try it anyway as it was really good up to that point and seems as though it may be worth the tears. Excellent and so original. Thanks for sharing. p
cbrendible chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
*wipes tears of happiness and blows nose in my shirt loudly* That was very good, very emotional but very good. Every emotional scene it seemed my throat clogged. I felt every word of this story, and I love how you tagged the poem at the end if the epilogue. This was very - unexpectedly - good. I hope to read tons more from you.
Selenehekate chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! One of my favorites, for sure! Great job!
NoblyDevoted chapter 27 . 11/15/2010
Great Story!
Julialien chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
My lord. This... was outstanding! I couldn't stop reading this, and I loved every single bit of it, and aaaaah I thnk it is alright to say that: YOu have made one reader very happy! bravo!
ann may chapter 27 . 11/10/2010
I just love this story! Its so sweet and melancholy and humorous at the same time. I loved their well written :)
Yeezu chapter 27 . 10/27/2010
I just want to let you know this was a beautiful story! It was by far one of the best HP stories I have ever read. Thank you for the lovely words.
Mathilda Leon chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
I would thoroughly like to thank you for extinguishing the prejudice i hold against Hermione and Severus fanfictions, for it was the highly but not the last that i shall find myself enjoying. In fact, I seem to find myself at a loss to even critique a single sentence let alone an entire chapter.

Please, do write more of these profound works of art and I look forward to reading your other three stories.

With much support,

Mathilda Leon (which is in no way,shape,or form my name but it is the name that i give you to call me by perchance you shall think of this review at all.)
mrs mari black chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
i loved the story, you have an astounding talent for creating facinating twists and i really enjoyed your particular style of writing!

congrats again on an amazing job and i look forward to reading more of your work :)
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »