Reviews for The Buried Life
Vik chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
Love this story. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to read.
Holly Alexandra chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Wow I just finished reading this and I am completely impressed by it. From the start of the story to the finish I was interested and found every aspect completely perfect. I loved the twists you added to the characters and I look forward to reading more written by you. Great job!
Smerby chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Ugh, I'm probably going to stop reading right here. Even though this has an exorbitant amount of reviews and has been on a rec list or two, I'm already finding it painful. The dialogue and just... characterization is so stilted. Hermione hardly seems herself, and the "Hermione as an Animagus" always seems like a cheap plot device. I'll try and give this more chances, as I'm desperate for some good HG/SS, but... I don't know if it's the date/HP "canon" of the time you wrote this story, but color me surprised on its quality so far.
snapeophil chapter 27 . 2/9/2012
Brava, bravissima!

Thank you so much for this well-written story with magnificent characters, deep feelings, humourous parts,good grasp of the HP world and even ethical questions. I thouroughly enjoyed your story and can only congratulate you on this brilliant piece of work.

s-phil
Indiana Smith chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Found your fic by someone's recommendation. Loved the first chapter and am ready to take on the next 26 :)
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 27 . 2/1/2012
This story is fabulous! I am amazed at how accurate things were, and how original this was, at the same time.

This was the oldest Fanfiction I have ever read where Harry Potter is concerned, and it was interesting to see the change in plot. I really enjoyed the originality, actually.

The fact that you had so few books to go on, and still managed to make the characters seem true to themselves, is quite a feat.

-SSB
whimsicalRuby chapter 27 . 1/12/2012
WONDERFUL.

I just read the entire thing, and I cannot tell you how much I adore the cottage, the concept, the consideration of the smallest details... Lots of other adjectives beginning with C... I just adored it, truly!
Last Gate chapter 27 . 12/30/2011
Really well written! This was really good, I must say; far better writing than most of what is posted here. The fact that their relationship wasn't rushed, but I could actually imagine it happening, made much more sense than how much of the romance stories on here rush into everything so very unrealistically.
SlytherinPrincess38 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
This chapter made me cry so bad. :( I know this was published in 2002 but I'm still going to review every couple of chapters luke I usually do :)
kiokukara chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
So far, I really like this story... but I have to go! And I didn't want to favorite without leaving a review... Well, anyway, so far, great technically, and really a 'page turner'. Thanks for writing!

Aonokioku
stewartmccarty chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
This chapter killed me...I've not cried reading a ff story in a long time until this chapter...
stewartmccarty chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
I really loved this chapter...
Crur chapter 27 . 9/15/2011
What an amazing story! Thank you very much for sharing it~
ArbitraryHandle chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
I laughed; I cried; I was addicted; I was satisfied. Well done! Thank-you
woodshark chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
That was without a doubt the best fanfi tion I have EVER read. I laughed, cried and thoroughly enjoyed it. You are a talented writer. The plot was riveting, the dialogue true to JKR's original stories and I loved it. Thank you for shainrg it with us!
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »