Reviews for The Buried Life
wdlwbt chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
This is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.
mahru chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
the feelings buried in me for so long, are coming back to me. thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
ok i am well aware that you no longer come here and that this story was written a long time ago, but I need to say that this fan fiction seems like a good work. Given the fact that it was written a very long time ago and in a rather short period too, it could have gotten a lot more reviews.
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I just re-read this for the first time in ages, and loved it all over again. You write so well and your characterizations and plots are excellent. Thank you for sharing this with us, and I hope you decide to write more Severus/Hermione stories one day!
cztelnik chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
This is brilliant! Wonder if Snape will be curious enough to look up the PB reference?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
I thought this was a fantastically well written story. I loved it and it is a favorite for sure! Great job and *sniff* great ending.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
ROFLMAO! I LOVED the 'question' conversations. They were brilliant! I know this story is over a decade old, but it still deserves reviews!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
Bravo.
Guest in Europe chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
Utterly brilliant - thank you. I know this is an old story by now, but I only just found it and love it pieces.
Dimplz chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I thought the story was pretty good. The plot was interesting and despite this having been written between Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix, I thought you did a really good job with Snape's character, and all the characters as well. You didn't have much canon to go on at that point and you still did a good job on the characters. The plot itself was pretty good. I thought things between Hermione and Severus escalated rather quickly, though. They essentially fell deep in love with each other in just a few days. I thought the pacing of their relationship was much too quick.
Daphnis23 chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
Great story.
happy chapter 27 . 1/8/2014
LOVED your story. You are an estraordinary writer!
Jiru-senpai chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written and brought me to the edge of my seat. :) thank you.
meg527 chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Fabulous story! Thank you so much!
siriusly lupine chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I read this story back in 2005, when I first got into fan fiction. I remember loving it then, and now that I'm reading it again, I am blown away by the substance in this story. It has such depth and it clear that you put a great deal of thought and effort into this work. Applause, dear author!
937 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »