Reviews for The Buried Life
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 11 . 1/11
I've never read a better version of Snape's reaction to Hermione's cat-polyjuice. He thought she failed! never read that in a story before. very good.

good chapter
I LOVE this story! It is so wonderful to read a great SSHG story without sex! It was beautifully written and make me cried and laughed. A story I want to reread again and again.

I LOVE all your stories in fact. I read all your HP stories over here and in living journal except DM. I never read an unfinished story but for you I think I'm going to make an exception.

How I wish u still write HP.
jensteed chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
This is an excellent story. I love Dumbledore's cottage, it seems like just the type place the barmy old codger would love, haha. Snape soothing Hermione in the rocking chair was so sweet :)
The-Capricious-One chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
I could favorite this story a hundred times and it would not begin to cover my love for it. Thank you for sharing this story with the world.
chibichanga chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Absolutely a wonderful story!
SL chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Interesting and refreshing story! I like how the characters fall into shades of gray, and how Severus takes up the role of reluctant Godfather. I do feel Hermione/Severus's relationship develops a bit too quickly to be convincing.
muumi2three chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Of COURSE Hermione would stand out wearing a tank top and shorts in Diagon Alley. She'd stand out in Muggle Scotland in that get-up and in not a few Italian towns within 50 km of Rome, people would stare, nudge each other and whisper "ooh, turista!" Pretty sad that a Muggleborn witch is so culturally insensitive; it makes me think that maybe the Blood Purists have a point, although their methods leave a lot to be desired.
riskeybusiness chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Naww well that was just beautiful.
wdlwbt chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
This is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.
mahru chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
the feelings buried in me for so long, are coming back to me. thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
ok i am well aware that you no longer come here and that this story was written a long time ago, but I need to say that this fan fiction seems like a good work. Given the fact that it was written a very long time ago and in a rather short period too, it could have gotten a lot more reviews.
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I just re-read this for the first time in ages, and loved it all over again. You write so well and your characterizations and plots are excellent. Thank you for sharing this with us, and I hope you decide to write more Severus/Hermione stories one day!
cztelnik chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
This is brilliant! Wonder if Snape will be curious enough to look up the PB reference?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
I thought this was a fantastically well written story. I loved it and it is a favorite for sure! Great job and *sniff* great ending.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
ROFLMAO! I LOVED the 'question' conversations. They were brilliant! I know this story is over a decade old, but it still deserves reviews!
945 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »