Reviews for The Buried Life
proxrustes chapter 17 . 9/8/2019
My favorites chapter 3
Dark.Entries chapter 27 . 8/5/2019
Reading this in August 2019, and I am not sure if you will ever read this comment or even use this account anymore, but I have to say that you are an exceptionally talented writer and I have enjoyed reading every word of this excellent work!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 27 . 6/18/2019
Oh dear, you really had me crying in the second to last chapter! So emotional! But I'm unbelievably glad there was a happy ending for everybody in the end... Thank you very much for the adventure and the emotional roller-coaster of this story!
JellyToastx chapter 27 . 4/4/2019
Omg this story is very good! I loved every bit of it. Quite a different perspective and view on the HP story, it's lovely and romantic but also realistic. I'm happy I read this, thank you!
LFA chapter 27 . 3/17/2019
Wow, all that build up for that ending... I don’t know, I guess I kind of feel let down. The rest of the story was written so well, but then the ending. The rest of your story was very well written. I guess I just wish that the ending would have been a little more well drawn out, so we could see Severus and Hermione end up together.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 2/17/2019
Wow! I loved the whole story! Definitely a favorite! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/17/2018
Loved it. Thought it was beautiful. Thank you for the ending, I needed some happy.
Neejchee chapter 27 . 10/30/2018
I really, REALLY enjoyed this one. A fantastic, involved plot as opposed to a get-'em-together, but with enough romance to sate my 'shipper heart. Loved it.
FlyGirl471 chapter 27 . 8/14/2018
In love with this story and plot line but holy crap, this was not a very satisfying end.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2018
Just wow. What a great story and ending. Loved the poem too.
pixelbun1 chapter 27 . 7/8/2018
well written, but damn if I didn't find this extremely unsatisfying.
Mathly chapter 20 . 5/5/2018
Hilarious! This chapter made me chuckle so much. Thank you.
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 3/22/2018
Holy crap. I think this is the first fic I have ever read that didn't include Sirius and Severus cursing each other to the deepest pits of hell with Remus acting as the referee. They're actually acting like the adults they are for once. Holy crap. I was already hooked from reading the 1st chapter alone, but this - this takes the cake! So can't wait to delve deeper into this world. :D
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 27 . 3/10/2018
Ahh I can't believe its over. I wish there was more! Thank you for this lovely fic!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 17 . 3/9/2018
I love the idea of the mirrors, I had a feeling thats what they were doing! Laughed out loud at the scene where he was picking her up in her animagus - so funny!
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »