Reviews for The Buried Life
Guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
thanks for writing this story. i enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Best story I have ever read! :-)
MaryVampy08 chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Amazing story but I was disappointed by the ending. :/
Plus, the ending was a bit sad. :'( At least, it's happy ending.
viennaaa chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
Great story!
Af for the ending.. I really really hate epilogues..
But this one I really really loved.. It finishes the story so well.. Thanks for making me more openminded to epilogues ;)
Xx
starlite22 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Can't believe he stole her money.
Kristin chapter 27 . 3/2/2013
Great read, don't care for the ending though. Surprise endings are annoying and make me end up hating the whole thing. Yup. Sorry. Loved it. But nope.
Aisha04 chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
Amazing story. Definitely needs more reviews
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter
Aisha04 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story so far
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is such a fabulous story! Had me on tue edge at all times. Loved your characters, and jus the overall plot. Keep up the good work !
Arioneway chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
I love this story! You have captured the essence and the characters wonderfully. You've described Hermione's feelings and make my chest constrict when she saw Severus stunned in the chamber. The way you word their dialogue, I can actually hear them saying the words which like... is totally wicked. Usually I l never finish reading a story this fast in my life and it only took 2 days. Thank you for writing this amazing story. Please continue to write more HP stories... :D
MasterSpy chapter 27 . 12/31/2012
This story is just absolutely brilliant. I loved how you portrayed Severus as a character: he still remained the closed, snark, sarcastic Potions Master, yet had moments of openness with Hermione. The character development for both Hermione and Severus was fantastic: Hermione matured from a young adult to a mature woman and Severus changed from his detached, hidden self to someone who takes more risks and lets his guard down, whilst still holding on to his caustic manner.
What I was most impressed by, I suppose, was Harry. His portrayal was absolutely brilliant. I always find a little unrealistic that Harry would be untouched by the death and darkness around him and I loved how you challenged the black and white world of Harry Potter and had him toeing that line. Sometimes authors go overboard with a darker Harry but I liked how you dealt with it. It was great to read.
In the last two chapters, I love how Dumbledore was humanised as well, from someone who is always kept on a pedestal to a normal human being with emotions and weaknesses.
I have to say, the chapter in which Severus and Hermione simply talk was brilliant. Even with little-to-no descriptions, their conversations were brilliant. It was a great and powerful way to depict the start of their relationship.
All in all, I absolutely loved this story. It was a pleasure to read and now, definitely one of my favourites. Thank you for posting it!
Kay
Abi chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
i loved your story.
elfwdm chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Sheesh why does everyone keep killing Sirius? Good read so far thanks for sharing it
Lilith394 chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
*Wipes tears* beautiful story, and very well written. Defiantly a favourite. I'd love to see some more long fics from you.
936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »