Reviews for The Buried Life
cztelnik chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
This is brilliant! Wonder if Snape will be curious enough to look up the PB reference?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
I thought this was a fantastically well written story. I loved it and it is a favorite for sure! Great job and *sniff* great ending.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
ROFLMAO! I LOVED the 'question' conversations. They were brilliant! I know this story is over a decade old, but it still deserves reviews!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
Bravo.
Guest in Europe chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
Utterly brilliant - thank you. I know this is an old story by now, but I only just found it and love it pieces.
Dimplz chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I thought the story was pretty good. The plot was interesting and despite this having been written between Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix, I thought you did a really good job with Snape's character, and all the characters as well. You didn't have much canon to go on at that point and you still did a good job on the characters. The plot itself was pretty good. I thought things between Hermione and Severus escalated rather quickly, though. They essentially fell deep in love with each other in just a few days. I thought the pacing of their relationship was much too quick.
Daphnis23 chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
Great story.
happy chapter 27 . 1/8/2014
LOVED your story. You are an estraordinary writer!
Jiru-senpai chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written and brought me to the edge of my seat. :) thank you.
meg527 chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Fabulous story! Thank you so much!
siriusly lupine chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I read this story back in 2005, when I first got into fan fiction. I remember loving it then, and now that I'm reading it again, I am blown away by the substance in this story. It has such depth and it clear that you put a great deal of thought and effort into this work. Applause, dear author!
stacyo72 chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
Such a great story, thank you so much!
farsideomoon chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
What a great read. Thank you so much for writing;-)
farsideomoon chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
"Not…entirely," Severus said. "I do begin to think that it was more than just a deathbed attempt at ruining my life."
Haha, hilarious but the ending to this chapter is anything but:-/
farsideomoon chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
That was an awesome way of showing their relationship developing, very cleaver, like they are, it fits perfectly.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »