Reviews for The Buried Life
indyheart chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Brilliant, Brilliant! I do think I'll be obsessed with this ff for a few days. Do consider me your new fangirl
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
It is truly magnificent how much good Harry Potter fanfic is out there. Thank you for this, I have enjoyed it tremendously! DK
twinningbigtime chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
Ohhh I loved this so much! So well written & you had me in tars when they both left her! Agghhhhhhhh :)
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Loved it. I'm glad that got back together in the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
I loved this chapter. The back and forth was really beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
"He had wanted to matter most to someone - and he had. He had mattered most to Harry Potter."
You ruined my life with those two lines. Bravo. You're a beautiful writer.
Jessie Deal chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
This was a beautiful story. And the epilogue was convincing with it's conclusion. Thank you so much for this.
Jessie Deal chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
I, too, wept a lot while reading this chapter. This chapter is where it all clicked perfectly into place and highlighted just how good your writing and planning ahead was. The mental insight is very well done.
As a side note I really liked your McGonagall. This is perfectly in line with how I imagined her to be.
HannaMi3 chapter 27 . 2/11/2016
I actually cried at how beautiful this story is. Thank you! I am so glad I found it.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
Not sure how many times I have read this, but I enjoy it each time.
SkyeMoor chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
This was a truly delicious story, you have my thanks and appreciation.
Loved the idea of using potion ingredient placement as a fist.
I must confess I do like Harry getting a chance to show his Slytherin side... in that uniquely Gryffindor way he has of just stating deep truths as if they should be perfectly self-evident. All the cunning, none of the subtlety.
Sazor8 chapter 27 . 1/18/2016
This story is just wonderful, and I just had to say that this idea of Dumbledore's cottage, is simply amazing, and the idea that he further enchants it when he is board is so fun. I love it!
Thank you!
sevslave1 chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
Was a very nice, well written story up until the end. The epilogue really didn't feel like an epilogue (does that make sense) it felt like it should've been the last chapter and there should be an epilogue yet to come...
Jonia chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wonderful! Very well done!
TPalesh chapter 27 . 9/1/2015
What a very nice and we'll written storya good plot... But I'm afraid I have to agree with the previous reviews... What happen with the last chapter? It's an ending but it's not really an epilogue. You did well explaining and describing severus and Harrys life in exile, the mione shows up, Harry is happy with Amery, Hermione ans severus talk and then suddenly the plot loses its 'grace'. A hug and 'time to go home' and that's it? I don't mean to let this sound harsh, mind, but the ending is too short. It seems as if you didn't know what to write anymore and then you just wrote a very short version of what you think might fit... Besides that, the story was very nice and we'll written. Bit (Sry for my bad EnglishI'm not a native speaker.)
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »