Reviews for The Buried Life
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 14 . 3/9/2018
I am seriously loving the concept of this story. Its a lot more in depth and thought out than I imagined it would be. I also love that is keeps changing from their different POV's - I love fics that do this!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 8 . 3/9/2018
Just quickly stopping by to say I am absolutely loving this so far! Snape and Hermione's banter is spot on for their characters! I've laughed out loud a few times! Now, I'm off to read more.
oi770 chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
Wonderful! Loved it!
JoyannaTwinkles chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
Loved this story! I adore this pairing, but it's hard to find a realistic depiction. Thank you for your hard work :-)
Andante825 chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
Such an amazing fic, and holds up ridiculously well. Thank you so much for writing it, and for keeping your work online.
SBlacky chapter 20 . 9/5/2017
your story is just wow and this chapter was the cutest and now I need to continue reading
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I start rereading this after so many years and realised it's been 15 years since it was finished. I remember reading it when my kids were small, my boy was a toddler. He is now at college. So, reading this again has been a trip into memory lane.
I wonder how are you and your kids...which as mine, must be young adults.
WraithNight5 chapter 27 . 7/3/2017
This is a very fine story! I'm glad I discovered it. You have a lot of talent and skill at storytelling and I hope you will continue to write. Thank you for a well done HP tale!
vickety chapter 26 . 7/2/2017
This is still so good. Thanks!
vickety chapter 24 . 7/2/2017
I like the surprise!
vickety chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
His letter to Hermione was so perfect.
vickety chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
This was beautifully done. I loved his awkwardness the first time he picked her up.
vickety chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
I love how she managed him when he was in a bad mood!
vickety chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
Great chapter!
vickety chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
I like how Severus is showing that he does respect Hermione.
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »