Reviews for The Buried Life
SNL31 chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
Awwweeeee! Best. Conversations. Ever.
vickety chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Wonderful fic with lots going on and Snape still properly grumpy! Loved Dumbledore's cottage, very imaginative.
La Princesse De L'hiver chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
Amazing!
omfaye chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Brilliant, Brilliant! I do think I'll be obsessed with this ff for a few days. Do consider me your new fangirl
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
It is truly magnificent how much good Harry Potter fanfic is out there. Thank you for this, I have enjoyed it tremendously! DK
twinningbigtime chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
Ohhh I loved this so much! So well written & you had me in tars when they both left her! Agghhhhhhhh :)
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Loved it. I'm glad that got back together in the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
I loved this chapter. The back and forth was really beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
"He had wanted to matter most to someone - and he had. He had mattered most to Harry Potter."
You ruined my life with those two lines. Bravo. You're a beautiful writer.
Jessie Deal chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
This was a beautiful story. And the epilogue was convincing with it's conclusion. Thank you so much for this.
Jessie Deal chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
I, too, wept a lot while reading this chapter. This chapter is where it all clicked perfectly into place and highlighted just how good your writing and planning ahead was. The mental insight is very well done.
As a side note I really liked your McGonagall. This is perfectly in line with how I imagined her to be.
TheLittlePrincesFox chapter 27 . 2/11/2016
I actually cried at how beautiful this story is. Thank you! I am so glad I found it.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
Not sure how many times I have read this, but I enjoy it each time.
SkyeMoor chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
This was a truly delicious story, you have my thanks and appreciation.
Loved the idea of using potion ingredient placement as a fist.
I must confess I do like Harry getting a chance to show his Slytherin side... in that uniquely Gryffindor way he has of just stating deep truths as if they should be perfectly self-evident. All the cunning, none of the subtlety.
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »