Reviews for The Buried Life
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
Awww really liked this chapter, especially the way you structured it
Fraulein Takoor chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
Yes! They're gonna try! :D
"Translate sexy into English" xDDD nice one!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
The way you created Harry as a character is really interesting, so much depth in it. It gives the story a whole new perspective
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
I imagine the best friend he killed was Lucius :(
Really sweet ending :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 4/23/2017
HAHAHHAHA I lost it at that chair moment xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 4/23/2017
I love his backhanded compliments to Hermione xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 12 . 4/23/2017
Wow he is indeed very powerful if he can swiftly turn around and Crucio the one that is holding him under the Imperio...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
WOOOOW, Severus as his new godfather?! :O
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
Hahaha really liked that backhanded compliment Severus made to Harry about him being the most powerful wizard since Merlin and who shouldn't waste his life playing Quidditch xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
Gosh Harry is being such a brat...
I really like this civility between Sirius, Remus and Severus :)
omfaye01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I'm so excited to read this fic again! it's been ages and it's so well written. I love it, and thank you for sharing it here on ffn.
MrsFH chapter 27 . 4/7/2017
I have never enjoyed a Hermione/Snape story before. Yours is the exception to my dislike of that pairing. It was extraordinary - very well written, completely captivating, and fast-paced throughout. Poor Sirius, though!

Thank you so much for sharing the story.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
You are wonderful. I cried. I literally cannot praise this enough.
Forever Snamione chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Altghough I am only in the second chapter, I already can tell that I will enyoy the story immensly. I find it astonishing, that you get so many things right using only the clues found in the first four books. This is almost OotF, H-bP, DH compliant. Of course horcruxes, Arianna not existing, Sirius being alive, etc. is diffrent, but the feel, facts are suprisingly canon. Even the word Hallow is there! :)
WhenasInSilks chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
"I simply wasn't able to find it."

Beautiful.

I think it's your characterization of Harry and of Dumbledore that I love best about this story.
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »