Reviews for Unfurl My Angel Wings
twztdwildcat chapter 6 . 6/2
Parts of the first few chapters have made my eyes leak a bit, but man, chapter 6 had me crying in earnest! Very well written scene.
000RainbowChick000 chapter 59 . 12/20/2015
Loooooove this :D

BUT what happened to Usagi meeting everyone again?! Am so curious!
Guest chapter 59 . 4/29/2015
I loved the whole thing! You did an excellent job and the scene when mamo-chan came to visit usagi fit the last time, brought tears to my eyes. The whole story was beautiful! If you write anymore, just know that you have a fan patiently waiting to read it!
Chy chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This was an amazing story the 1st sailor moon fic I thought was well written and put together a pArt of me hopes that you bring another story into this perhaps where they meet the younger scouts to see how it all works out your an amazing writer
Atemue chapter 59 . 2/12/2015
What a beautiful ending for a beautiful if bittersweet story. It was so sad all the time to not have the senshi there and the loss this means for Yaten and Taiki. I'm glad they were not envious of Usagi and Seiya and I do hope that there will be a happy end years later even if it means an age difference. Well I think it's nothing compared to the one between Helios and Chibi-Usa, ne? ;)
Speaking of them, even if it was not planned, I was glad that Helios showed up and that he and Chibi-Usa had a moment before her soul had to go to sleep until she will be born and ready to remember. There were a lot of wonderful moments. I love that this one has Usagi confronting her whole family with her identity, it's something I've always wondered about how it could happen when I come up with stories for Sailor Moon.
Then there was the close relationship between Usagi and the Three Lights, I liked that as well, not to mention how they arranged their life to include Usagi. In the end they still sing and I think that's great even if it's still a bit stressing for them, I imagine, now that they still have to hide they true gender. I think Yaten amused me the most in this with her stubborn way of chosing to dress up as a girl whenever she sees the chance, while Taiki and Seiya seem to prefer not making so much stress of their life. It's not as if they don't have enough stress already with everything going on.

I think you chose a good ending here. Of course personally I've been curious about her reunion with the senshi, but in the end I guess that alone could fill a whole different story, starting with the fact that Hotaru had asked Usagi to find her after her birth and more or less adopt her. I think Usagi's family will have another fun day when the day time comes, when Usagi comes home with another strange baby. :D

Oh and the death of Petz, that one was so sad. Let us all hope that she and Safir were "not-human" enough to be able to be reborn again and meet and live a life as a happy couple. I'm romantic like that and I just don't like sad endings. :)

Well, I think these were the most important parts. I really hope I did not forget anything. Once more, the story was wonderful I loved the ending very much.

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
sarahlej chapter 59 . 2/6/2015
i want to read more please! more!
MoonKent chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow, that's a really interesting premise for the start! It makes a lot of sense, but I've never seen anyone cover it before. (I seem to say that for a lot of your
Destineyofme chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Thank you for a great story. I could not stop reading it
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 59 . 8/23/2014
This is cool, heart breaking, but cool. I kind of what to know who Hotaru becomes. And how Usagi keeps that promise.
Kissesncake chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
this chapter had me in tears, it was heart breaking and full of love at the same time. BRAVO BRAVO
sailorearth19 chapter 59 . 7/11/2014
Best story ever!
PsychoStarlight chapter 59 . 4/16/2014
Amazing story! I think that it will be perfect scenario for a new series of Sailor Moon. It was great even without Inner and Outer Senshi. Good job! :)
Zorra Reed chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
There you go, making me cry again. You have a wonderful gift of story telling. I love that you let them watch over her and say good-bye. I feel bad for Saturn, please don't let her wait to long before Serena finds her after she's reborn. That poor girl deserves some happiness in her young life.
Zorra Reed chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Yippi, all my favorite characters are appearing! I love how in depth your going with this and how its effecting all these other places and people. Like Usagi, I hadn't really thought much about them, to wrapped up in what's happening in her life. Wonderful job!
Zorra Reed chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Up until this chapter I've been crying my eyes out, your story is so heartbreaking and passionately written. I love that she's pregnant, I was hoping that's what you were up too!