Reviews for Unfurl My Angel Wings
Momotastic chapter 59 . 6/8
I finished this today and it was such a gorgeous story. I love how much attention to detail you've shown here. New attacks, transformation spells, outfits ... Tying up ends with an established storyline. You've done incredibly well. Especially during the first couple of chapters, when Usagi's grief is fresh, I teared up a couple of times myself. You've written a beautiful story and I'm grateful I got to read it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 59 . 6/6
So lovely.
rainediamond chapter 59 . 3/5
Oh my god! This whole story was a long, amazing, emotional journey! This is one of the best fics ive ever had the pleasure of reading! Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into this story and this underappreciated ship. It's so hard to find quality seiusa fics with female seiya, and this blew everything out of the water. I absolutely adored this piece and all of tge bittersweet twists. This and To Love You More are two og my all-time favorites. Expect more reviews down the road as i reread this masterpiece again and again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
rainediamond chapter 38 . 3/5
Oh gosh! Poor Usagi! What an awkward scenario
rainediamond chapter 35 . 3/4
Taiki bonding!
rainediamond chapter 34 . 3/4
Usagi donning the odango once more!
rainediamond chapter 32 . 3/4
Omfg! Amazing! Usagi's desire and description are pretty hilarious and amazing (like Seiya's ass ;) ! )
rainediamond chapter 31 . 3/4
Oh my gosh! Oh no! More drama!
rainediamond chapter 30 . 3/4
Rubeus is such a cock block. Also terrifying
rainediamond chapter 29 . 3/4
Oh thank god she finally told them! Gah! I feel bad for Seiya, but I really wish she would just take Usagi into her arms regardless...
rainediamond chapter 28 . 3/4
Oh my god. Poor Usagi! This is way too much to be going throug!
rainediamond chapter 27 . 3/4
Shingo is wiser than he lets on. Neat sibling chapter!
rainediamond chapter 26 . 3/4
Oh god! How conflicting! But I think it's really cool how you're exploring this AU. The ways you keep showing us that Usagi is not alone are really touching.