Reviews for Gray Flame
Kkimforever chapter 33 . 2/26
Omg My favorite Silvaze story. Thank you so much for writing this story~ I barely read any sonic human au fanfics but this story is just so f*ing awsome
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
Two years to update? Well, at least this chapter's a pleasant surprise. You're not the only one who gets bogged down by life and games. I haven't been able to write any of my stories because I spend more time playing Skyrim or Fallout. I can't play Overwatch because I don't have freaking Xbox Live and I don't have the money to buy FE Fates or Pokemon Sun.

As for the story, I like that Ken's learning how to give Tikal space. I mean, he can't protect her forever, seeing as she has to confront the world at some point. A story is good when it is immersive, and this one is no exception.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
You are so right about 2016 being a terrible year. Anyway it's nice to see you uploading again. I think I'm gunna have to re-read the story again cuz I'm lost. I think Knuckles is being way to over protective to the point were he is kind of annoying. Good Thing his dad doesn't feel the way he does.
MaxDark158 chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
OMG YOUR ALIVE! THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF LIFE I LOVE THIS STORY AND NOW ITS BEING CONTINUED! THANK YOU CHRISTMAS SPIRITS!
I hope that you are doing okay, and I hope that Fiona dies a slow painful death...
Gamer In Training chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
nice chapter. we finally managed to see a step up in the character's relationship. I like that. Keep it up. Espio and Tikal is a nice pairing and i hope the others would realize their own feelings eventually.
Happygoluckymegami chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Yay, you came back! i alway knew you would, i've waited patiently for you & it was worth it.
Shining Silvr chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
i had a heart attack when i saw the email after tripping over my cat and choking on peanut butter
SelfMadeHooper chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Yay, an updated chapter!

Keep it going.
sandypickle chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Holy crap, an update? Been a while. Glad it's back though :)
Maya chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
Plz update this is amazing!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
Comon you pls finish the story.
(Fans crom hk!)
Sammi Mayland chapter 32 . 8/18/2016
Please update this story my favorite one on this site
Alirastanzia1234 chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Interesting chapters ! Love it!
And don't stop writing fanfics
I shall be looking forward for it
Not only that my friends loves it too!
sandypickle chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I read like 10 chapters a while back and now I want to fully read it. Oh Lordy am I in for an adventure. This story will probably take me like a year to read xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Great. Story! Are you going to update the blog and the next chapter yet? I can't wait!