Reviews for A Blue Consort for A Strawberry King
neko1998 chapter 1 . 2/27
That was soooo cute!; Mpreg and Ichigrimm a perfect combo why must it be a oneshot!
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Finally! I have found an author with the same thoughts about Ichigo as me. There is not enough fanfiction out there with Ichigo as the pitcher.
ichi chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
are you gonna continue cause this is awesome :)
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hahaha! Yeah, that is so true... I luv IT. ;3
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I definitely didn't see the babies coming! *cough should learn to read the descrip. cough cough* But so cute! It's rare for Grimm to be the uke :3
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know I'm so happy that is ichigrimm and not grimmichi, I mean come on give the poor boy a break! He doesn't have all that power for nothing ne hehe so if course love this
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
LOOOVE THIS and grimmjow was fucking SEXY awww man XD nice ichigoo!
Bleach Bishis chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this! Grimmjow as bottom is too hot for it's own good. And I love Ichigo as king of HM too. :D
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You are really a great writer your Ichi&Grimm are in a league of there own I just love the way you write them not to mention I was never a Ichi(seme) Grim(uke) fan so I only read Grimm&Ichi but you have made me a fan of Ichi&Grimm just by how you write them I just love your stories I wish they multi chapter that would be so great. But really I find myself waiting for any story you write regardless of the paring,gen,or series you are just that good!
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Whoo! Hot! Good story!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Sweetness! Awesome! I love it! Ok, Imma go read Humanity of the Former Sexta Espada right now! As long as its got more amazing smuttiness and work from you, Im on it! Oh, and I suggest one thing though. That you get back and start writing more! Its been, like, 4 friggin months!
Lightmare chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oooohhhhh Meee Gooooddnesss! Never read a fic with 1) ichi top, 2) grim pregnant before. You should get a gold medal for breaking the mold. Personally I think grim in resurrection form should have cubs more often, even if imagining ichi toping grim is a little weird.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
loved it :D
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Honestly, This was amazing! I love seeeing Ichi as an Uke and Grimm as a Seme but when their roles are reversed it's so totally hot! I Loved Your Fic! Thanks for posting it! and also I never imagined Grimm being preggers because of Ichi... it was reeaaaally original, and it was really cute in my opinion ! :] Loved it!
ichigrimm fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
your right he doesn't deserve taking the uke role all the time. (annoying really) anyways great lemon :3