Reviews for Libera te ex infernis
ripper34 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Good story.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic..it gave me goosebumps.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I think it's a good, sad, beautiful story. If Harry's skills are normal for someone living for a few years in hell at the bottom of the social order, wizards are right in fearing demons.
What is missing a little bit are regrets about the loss of Draco's life. It's also not entirely clear, if he ended up in hell, too.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
INteresting. Hard to form a cohesive thought to this.
IshaIsha666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
It's hard to find more orginal storylines once you have read so many fanfics; so I am really happy with your story :D This story was amazing and so emotional.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
different but just as powerful in its bleakness
Galaxias-Nebulea chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwww this was so heart breaking i about cried this is a beautiful story good job!
Jayded524 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
i'd really, really love more chapters if you're up to it ? :) 3 please? just in case you decide to im going to alert this story. thank you so much. 3
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
really good had to read it twice i was so in love with this story
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
What an appalling bunch of idiots all around!
But a very good story.
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I was a bit confused about the fifth year/triwizard championship thing at first, but I'm guessing you did that so Sirius was sent through the Veil first. Overall quite good.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It was a start. God what a story. Well done you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Whoa that was amazing story.
I really hope you do more story's one day.

Crimson Mage.
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow... I'm slightly speechless, and rather breathless after reading this. It holds such anguish and yet is so beautifully written that I am in awe. You have a lovely knack for writing and it was wonderful to find something so unique. The roles you placed them all in, even Albus drew me into the plot and kept me hooked. Kudos on one of the best stories I have read in awhile.
Reithandina chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love it, though I'd wished there was more dept it it. It kinda reminds me of a badly writen resumé/Summary with too much details. But for a story, it's not detailed enough, and there's a lot of gramma mistakes - With the Time periods of Past, Future and Present.

I wish you'd have taken more time in it than you obviously have done.

Great potential though.