Reviews for The Last Time You Slept
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Normally, I'm not really fond of the one-event-interrupted-by-constant-flashbacks style of writing, but it fits really well here, and I enjoyed seeing how their relationship was built as the mission goes on. I really liked seeing how Steve and Clint's relationship built as they both suffered and mourned and how Coulson and Clint brought Steve into what they already had. I could feel the patience, the heartbreak and quiet stoic acceptance from Steve as things went on and the relationship he was building disappeared before his eyes.

My imagination will run wild for some time trying to figure out how any of the many conversations between Clint and Phil went between the time Coulson arrived at Steve's and they invited Steve to join them for dinner.

I like that you show that Steve is still insecure about his place in this at the final scene, but that Clint and Phil are slowly making it so the insecurity is disappearing...

You've added interesting little details throughout this that I like, such as the one mention of the two year hidden affair with Bucky. It makes the story come more alive...

Well written. Good read.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this! This is perfect!
MissSardonic chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
0.0 . What a story! Loved it!