Reviews for happily ever after
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 1 . 11/15
This... This is wonderful.

I am fulfilled.
Esperanzameanshope22 chapter 1 . 8/31
That was a hilarious throwback to GL, especially since GL's ending SUCKED and this would actually have been an AWESOME ending. Wait, why hasn't this thing been made, where Simon just goes through like every anime with something like this and solves all problems by screaming and being a badass? THIS SHOULD GET MADE! MAKE IT HAPPEN GAINAX! Anyway, good job!
Jealot chapter 1 . 8/17
That was quite entertaining and ridiculous. Just what I thought would happen in a Madoka/Gurren crossover.
EpicNinjaGamer chapter 1 . 4/10

OH, this is bloody Brilliant!
YFIQ chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
And they said that Sayaka's a example of how having an emotion is a terrible thing, but Simon on the other hand shows that having an emotion can help you kick ass and defy everything that is constraining the impossible.
Cloy552 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is pure win.
ezok chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
InsaneBird91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Such an awesome and epic story!
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Simon the Interdimensional Multiversal Hero Digger. Well why the fuck not?
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Later on Kyuubey and all the Incubators try to save the universe from the heat death using their newfound emotions and by finding extremely hot blooded humans or what people would consider losers capable of becoming hot blooded spiral dudes
GGMK chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was epic. Simon is awesome, and I hate Kyubey. You can probably guess that Simon punching Kyubey's face was my favorite scene.
Mattman324 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
The idea of Simon as "multiversal fixer" amuses me greatly.
StrangePointOfView chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Dude, this is awesome!
patriotprideboy chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just lol'd hard. After such an intense series, it was nice to have a happy ending even if it's fan-made.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thank God there are crossover posters of Japanese characters...