Reviews for The Quiet Fox
SeerKing chapter 35 . 6/21
Overall this is a good story. the major irritant for me are the numerous obvious spelling errors, e.g. Minoto instead of Minato, Jitsu as opposed to Jutsu.
I kind of understand no summoning jutsu even though I disagree, but taking away the nine tails goes too far. By losing three extremely powerful jutsu, Naru won't be as strong as in the manga or anime. I doubt he would be able to beat Madara without at least the nine tails. Please consider giving back some jutsu.
Thaliran chapter 35 . 3/25
This was truly one of a kind story, and i loved the way you made Naruto "strong" withouth over powering him. i also liked the way you only showed the story through other peoples wievs of what happend. To show a completion the last chapter should have been Naruto/Hinata since that was how the story started to show how they personaly had changed.
Beside that amazing.
Tallman7 chapter 15 . 3/23
I so called that.
Jose19 chapter 17 . 2/22
The only problem with this assumption is that he is insulting his heritage of not learning the Rasengan, and mastering the Wind Style Rasengan because if he fights the Akatsuki as he is then he is literally a dead man in 2 minutes because Madara, and his associates are overpowering, and without the Kyuubi helping Naruto he doesn't stand a chance.
dan chapter 35 . 1/27
great story!
Kaichoulover chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Hahaha. Is this humor or something? It's epic that's for sure. It's kind of scattered everywhere in my opinion but it's good
Kaichoulover chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Hahaha. Sasuke, that idiot. In your face! I like this story
monzepelmoon chapter 34 . 11/10/2014
Yet another story that I would love to look into completeing later...that is if Shade-chan would stop adding to my already large pile! Grrr...anywho I love reading your style. It's too bad that you won't continue it passed that miniature epilogue that's in the next chapter, but none the less still one of my favorite stories!

Moon-chan

P.S. how do you feel about OC's?
monzepelmoon chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
I'm still laughing at the part where Gaara attacked him.

monzepelmoon chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I loved this chapter! LOL Iwa and Kiri both running...PFFffffffff!

Crack-jouchan chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
Dawwwwww! How sweet. Love it all the way through! Your story was a great destresser as well, cause I'm currently having my final exams and hell, it's heavy pressure. Thanks for writing it! Hope to see more from ya soon, maybe?
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So like Sasuke, taken up to eleven xD hahaha!
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
BWAHAHA Kurenai is so cute xD "Take that, Kakashi!"

and awwww. Anko and Naru's sibling relationship is adorable dawww.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Damn, lovin' this fic! I like it. Well written, touching, perfectly plausible, awesome and the occasion dose of funny. I was laughing like a little shit throughout this chapter xD omg reeeeally love this story!