Reviews for The Quiet Fox
Derick Lewis chapter 9 . 1/14
You could save yourself some grief and write a backup on paper. (Or just print it out.).
SPark681 chapter 35 . 11/7/2022
Hmm, another awesome story that I am glad that I read I noticed typos in it, but other than that a great read so keep up the great work!
Krieger Techpreist chapter 8 . 7/6/2022
So good Mizuki teme?
cranio immortale chapter 15 . 6/25/2022
best chapter
you fit into Sasuke's character so well
troutman30 chapter 15 . 3/24/2022
Loved it!
StellarJade chapter 3 . 2/7/2022
How do you misspell just about everyone's name?
Fedos chapter 35 . 10/26/2021
Хочу продолжение
BradyBDaBeast chapter 35 . 6/5/2021
beautiful story I like how you told the story from multiple points of views sometimes you just need to see you know it doesn't just have to be for the main character's point of view it's sometimes it's more interesting if we get to see how everybody else sees the story so thank you
arisasonoda84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
i am pretty sure its kumo not iwa
Vchoriv chapter 15 . 10/22/2020
Que profundo, realmente conmovedor el capitulo las razones detrás de los actos de sasuke no tienen precedentes muy bien escrito el capitulo
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Accidenti che colpo di sena! Complimenti!
RexCaldoran chapter 35 . 8/1/2020
it's an interesting way to tell s story... in no way a bad way but usual. I like it.
shadewolfedrt chapter 35 . 7/7/2020
I loved this whole story when I first read it and it gets better each time I read it again. Love to see Naruto's enemies run form him at the bridge like you had in the exam.
Stormbringers Fury chapter 35 . 4/13/2020
This has to be the most unique and fun Naru fanfic I have read. I’ve read so many Naruto fanfics I’ve lost count of them and out of all of those this is one that I know I’ll remember fondly.
Thank You for sharing your talents with us.
Priest chapter 35 . 4/6/2020
It's a good story and I wouldn't mind seeing you continue it if you ever decide to.