Reviews for The Quiet Fox
NarHina chapter 35 . 9/19
Good story I was a bit worried with CRA being issued since I only want Hinata to have Naruto.

The flashback thing you did was good it was all over the place, but showing each chapter from different view points worked really well.

Also like the bonus.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
*hrk* my heart!

The fanon... the terrible fanon...

...from a good author...!

...tell my mother I always thought her hair was weird...

*dies*
Shikaku? I think you got the wrong dad/clan head. Love your story.
Sl4p chapter 18 . 8/5
*sigh* So good things first. I think the story is really good, it is well written as well, only a few minor mistakes like jitsu instead of jutsu, nothing big. On the bad side, thought I can only speak for myself here, the narration style gives me rectal cancer. I know that many people like this kind of narration with changing narrators and non-linear narration with the switching from past to present and all that but I never was a friend of that style. I really wish you'd make a rewrite, third person Marrator (at least mainly) following Naruto through his story.
Other then that I haven't seen anything that would need some work, I mean despite getting cancer from the narration style I still got til chapter 18 before I really couldn't go on and that should express how good the story is imo. Keep up the god work!
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 7/26
i thought it was kumo who tried to kidnap her?
knight 6991 chapter 35 . 4/8
You know the story was different but I liked this alternative way of telling the story.
QuentinTNT chapter 35 . 3/20
Great story I rate it 5stars. Lengendary story. I am a fan.
Novafyre chapter 15 . 3/15
Might be one of the best chapters I have ever read in a fanfiction
Jiall chapter 11 . 3/13
Dude! You just made me cry! Good job!
Foxy Engineer chapter 35 . 2/23
Interesting
crocket chapter 35 . 1/8
ace
firebluebird2006 chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
interesting way to write a story. pretty good though.
Quietlovingman chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
This is my second time reading this story, and I must say this chapter is perfect, I laughed out loud both times!
Jo chapter 35 . 11/12/2015
Nice story.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
I have read this story at least a dozen times now. And this chapter still makes me crack up laughing every. damn. time. :-)