Reviews for Space Defender Negi
Marco A. Salazar chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Not much of a Negima fan, admittedly, but this is one VERY interesting idea. Not many Sci-Fi Negima fics, and this one is just awesome.
keys of fate chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
hey man do you think you can update your KH larxene/roxas fanfic plz. :D
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Heh. For someone that tried to convince Negi not to be a paladin, Takahata sure made a lot of effort to get him out of there. Also, you might want to reword Takahata's comment about the path Negi had "chosen." Negi made it sound like he had been putting thought into it while Takahata made it sound like it was set in stone. Although judging from his actions after the mandatory attempt to talk Negi out of it, he may have been under that impression.
xXSpawnOfSinXx chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This is pretty great so far. Cant wait to see awesome Space Haruna in this Space Opera
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
well, that's a really interesting idea! It will be fun to see the negima character change a little and in a new vest. keep the good work! It's a great story so far!
The Mighty Milkbone chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
(T-bone61, from the Tropes thread)

I always did like that you'd decided to bring Negi and company into space, so it's great to see this fic up and running. Since your writing is solid, for the most part, I'm gonna jump right into the couple bits of critic stuff I had in mind.

1) I noticed that when you write dialogue, it mainly follows the formula "X said, 'Y'", or some derivative of that. Problem with that is, we humans are fairly good pattern-matchers, and when we see dialogue structures repeat often enough, we get bored of them. Boring dialog is the mind-killer, and should be avoided with care. So, mix that stuff up a little. Break sentences into two pieces sometimes, and sandwich their speaker in between. Add in gestures and body language as you deem appropriate. Don't be afraid to describe settings in greater detail.

2) I have to agree that Space Kotaro's introduction and the chapter end felt somewhat rushed, though I'm well aware you can change that if you really want to.

Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with this. I eagerly await the scenes to come, because I KNOW I enjoyed the hell out of them. Good luck going forward, man.
Sereg5 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Asuna's interlude was funny. Actually this whole chapter is rather humourous. Only thing is the rushing at the end. While the hurry to get to the meat of the plot is appreciated, don't gloss over important develpments and new interactions.