Reviews for Erotic Friend Fiction
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Honestly I was super hesitant in trying this story. I guess the titled scared me away. ;) I chanced a peek though since it was advertised as being "T" rated and was surprised at what I found.

Now don't get me wrong, this is really "M" rated stuff that's talked about (and made fun of) but looking beyond the funny veneer of the story, there's something to be said about experimentation and creativity in fanfiction. I really applaud efforts that delve into something new. It takes bravery and creativity to go in this direction and it's definitely not easy.

This story within a story takes storytelling to another level. I can't begin to imagine how hard it was to formulate a plan in how to convey to the reader what was happening and who was really who, but you did it! Not only that, you were able to flip the stereotypes of said characters and humorously create your own one-of-a-kind story.

For me, fanfiction writing has been a series of experiments and this piece here certainly showcases your ability to try out new things in a never-seen-before way, taking Crack fiction and molding it into something distinctly your own.

You've shown lots of range in your writing and it's wonderful to see. So glad we were able to see a very different side of your storytelling ability here.
mississippimudpiecraves chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I don't usually read crack but that was really weird and funny! Haha! Enjoyed it a lot!
random716 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Damn, I think this made my nose bleed. From weird lemon to crackness of the humorr to the OoC-ness and non-Ooc-ness of some charactere to the running joke. This is the crack fic of all crack fic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Hilarious! On a side note: WTF?
musicswhisper chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That was so awesome XD I was not expecting that at all. That really made my day, thank you for this hilarious fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Funny as hell!
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG LMAO seriously twisted and hilarious.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Weird Boner no Jutsu!
secondstardust chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is gold, and about as nutty as the play Lysistrata :) Good job!
john chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesomely funny
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved that to death. Seriously. Datte-fucking-bayo! Neji 3
enneyeux chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
lol is all i can say. just ... wow.
nana chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
wow epicstory. hahaha hinata is a frickingenious XD
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
trolololololol
maxridelover chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
thank you so much for writing this, it was easily the crackiest fic i've ever read, and to the person who said this should not even be posted, M rated fics are allowed, and she did not explicitly describe the sex act, so i say this is okay to post to this site!