Reviews for Erotic Friend Fiction
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25
Hilarious! On a side note: WTF?
musicswhisper chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That was so awesome XD I was not expecting that at all. That really made my day, thank you for this hilarious fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Funny as hell!
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG LMAO seriously twisted and hilarious.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Weird Boner no Jutsu!
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is gold, and about as nutty as the play Lysistrata :) Good job!
john chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesomely funny
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved that to death. Seriously. Datte-fucking-bayo! Neji 3
enneyeux chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
lol is all i can say. just ... wow.
nana chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
wow epicstory. hahaha hinata is a frickingenious XD
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
trolololololol
maxridelover chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
thank you so much for writing this, it was easily the crackiest fic i've ever read, and to the person who said this should not even be posted, M rated fics are allowed, and she did not explicitly describe the sex act, so i say this is okay to post to this site!
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LMFAO! XDXDDXDDXDXDD I wanna see the sex tape.. o.o lmao! XD & sasuke a sex toy! So funny! & thhis oneshot was effin awesome! XD
Imaginarivalued chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Since we're pretty much sodomizing the meta play here: What Is This I Don't Even.

I would salute you for writing something so disturbingly resplendent, but then I run the chance of being implicated for showing support towards the evils of the internet that are clearly twisting the morals of contemporary youths into thrice damned weeaboos enslaved by uncensored contents driven by unrestrained dispersion of social networks and media. Hope you have enough butter for that.

Happy luncheon. :)
Where's My Cake chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
SO MUCH CRACK! I THINK I CRACKED MYSELF! Gawd. That was hilarious. I feel like peeing. I think a little pee did come out xD

You are just too awesome! ;)