Reviews for Sworn To Protect
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/18
Awwwww! Very cute and good! :)
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
The ending, wow. Adorable. Perfect. All of your stories are without a doubt, incredible. Absolutely wonderful.

I can't get enough. You're so good with the characters, i bet you could write the best romantic Jisbon story EVER. If you do, you have got to let me know. I would read it over and over and over...

Pretty please? :-) :-) :-)
OtherwiseD chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ha ha. No one realizes how amazing Teresa is!
mamacrime25 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I like that continuation of the episode! By the way that episode is one of my favorites just because of the good Jane one-liners! Great job!
Totorsg chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice one :)
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
cute and I loved it
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very sweet.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
"Jane just laid back down, a soft smile on his face. "Not at all." He said it so softly, almost to himself." was one of my favorite sentences of all the story. i liked it, liked it very much. that episode was, in some aprt, funny, and ehre you transported that spirit in your fic. very well done.
CookiesForMe chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Yay! More mentalist goodness! It's really cute the way they all admire their boss yet she gets embarrassed by it but i guess that's Lisbon... Loved it!
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwwww, I LOVE team!fic. It's probably one of my favorite things to read and you wrote them all so well! :D (This is where I wish ff would get a team category, as labeling everything under characters can sometimes get annoying. :P)

Their hero-worship of her is absolutely adorable here and I just love her and them all! Thank you for sharing this piece with us all! :D
tromana chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is rather cute. It moves along swiftly, even if it is mostly dialogue driven, which is good. Some of the characterisations are bit exaggerated, however, but that's something you'll probably improve with the more you write. I did enjoy Lisbon's reluctance to talk though - she isn't one to take praise, especially as she probably wasn't too proud of her behaviour in that episode in the first place.