Reviews for Black and White
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 1/21
Hmm, definitely a story to watch. Hope you add a new chapter to it soon! :)
Firedon chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I look forward to when this'll continue. I really like the slow pace at the moment.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Good job can't wait for next update.
The-Lithe chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I love this story so much! Defiantly one of my all time favorites so far. I am very impressed with how you explained Raven's teleportation. I cant even tell you how excited i am to read more, keep up to awesome work!
Lowar chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I'm hooked. The amount of time and care you have put into this fic are obvious and make it a joy to read, and you keep things in character without being over the top. Thank you, and keep writing; I can't wait for more. _
Alakuriel chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Ooooh, this is getting interesting - and I love the way you described Raven's powers! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Mmm that's interesting
ZDrive chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Love this story. You are a very god writer. :)
discb chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
And the plot thickens
OueenOfTheFandoms chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This is really cool. It would be nice though, to add one of those "what happened before the chapter" thingies though. I hope you update soon. :)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
It makes perfect sense to me that Red X is in this certain business. I assume Raven is Blood because of the two guards mentioning of that other facility in Gotham guarded by more than just the church as well as other reasons as to why I think Raven may be Blood. I love how Red X was able to escape and enjoyed reading Red X in his stealth mode in that building.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I reread the summary and the title and love what this story will be portraying. I like the concept of how not everything is black and white. I believe in that myself and am excited to read more of this story. Great chapter!
discb chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Summoning Trigon or making Raven go demonic... Hm...

Glad to know Aussie's treating you well.
lanamere chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
This is really good, regarding the whole Batman asking him to pass on his mantle, are we maybe, hopefully going to see Jason Todd in this? That would be interesting
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
This little trade-off thing that Raven and Red X have going could very quickly escalate into something that neither of them might be able to handle ... from more than one perspective. And if Robin finds out she's pulling her punches ... hmmm.

The Church of Blood. Egad, but I hate those guys. I predict that Red X will soon come to hate them, too.

Beautiful work, as always!