Reviews for Accel World: Tales of Vengeance
Tusjecht chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
One of the better Accel World fanfics around. Just keep the chapters coming, it's been awhile since chapter 4 came out. :o
DETHREAPER chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Looks quite good, I'll be happy to see the progress on this one.
Deathryuger chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Update please
PureEvilGuy chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Kukukuku...
lonewolfsinger chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Keeping true to form here. Loving it.
lonewolfsinger chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
That was pretty good. I'd say (as a compliment) That you are staying well withing par on the same of the anime. Quite well done all around. Amazingly well thought out and detailed appropriately.
I've only seen a few of my favorite Authors around here write in a similar level of competence and detail.

That said. I'm going to say she didn't mean that literally?
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. I can't get enough of Accel World and was just wondering if anyone had written something on it yet.
Well This one sounds pretty good. Straight out of the Anime itself. hehe.
Who couldn't be enthralled with this Prologue?
Kreinster chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Now THAT'S what I call a good stuff!
Your characters are original, your writing style is fluid and easy to read, and your fighting scenes (which are some of the hardest to write) don't resemble walls of text. I am looking forward to this continuing.
Thank you for this chapter!
Aster Lawrence chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA! (don't mind the fanboy scream) :) lukin forward to it. Gonna write one meself, where I use myself to jump from 2012 to 2046 into the anime timeline and enroll in the school! Lol spoilers but who's gonna read meh fic anyways? _ lol Aster Lawliet on the case! xP
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Interestingggg... Like the reviewer below, can't wait to see what the avatar is!

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS! - Fate Stay Night

(I'm joking! D)
dragonrising chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
im interested, looking forward to seeing what his avatar is.