Reviews for A Jasper Ghost Story
JNSx7 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
(This is actually a review for the last chapter.) I so hope that in a layer story, Lilith comes back, and she either has children, or she's being followed by this weirdo. I'm so hoping that would happen.
JNSx7 chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
That was awesome! Best ending ever!
JNSx7 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
This is so amazing!
JNSx7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
It's so funny!
JosieoftheRose chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Omg why are you killing off the Ghost Adventures guys? I'm about to cry lol I love them!
rene.basultosantander chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
me gusto tu historia espero que la sigas y que no sea el fin
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttt! Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeep going!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaassssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee!
Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Ch 20... and so it must come to an end, a bittersweet and epic end.

Garth proves his loyalty and love by willingly risking his life to save her from her self-destruct attack.

Kate was so quick to blame Ambrose, I kinda agree, but he had to keep it a secret for a reason, you know from Edgar?

Humphrey... too soon, too soon.

YAY Lilly's alive, and so is Garth, he saved her right on time. Hero in the making.

So, a good thing to ask your parent is when you're going to blow up? Don't worry though Edgar knew that nothing bad would happen.

MORTAL LILITH! I r fierce, grrr-AAAAHHH, Help, I'm sorrie! Eve's motherly love wins.

Edgar... you really messed up now, well they can use Lilith and you as a surfboard right?

Lilith "HA, had enough yet? My legs are still in tact round two anyone?"

Humphrey's sides must hurt now from all the elbowing, ah well now he can relax in a nice freezing bath of death.

I Like Ambrose's cheerful atitude. Edgar there to help for once! And respecting Lilly?

Actually I expected this from Lilly, trying to save Lilith even after all she did, even refusing to be rescued by her.

And Ambrose disappears...

For some reason Lilith reminds me of Belladonna from "All Dogs Go To Heaven: The Series"

Eve had so much fun... 5 wolves she got to maul, ah a relaxing week.

YES the question has been answered, I also saw that you hinted at it before when Lilith said to kill Lilly and throw the body to the vegetarians. Very clever, very clever indeed.

Edgar, I absolutely enjoyed this character. Around every turn he does something out of the ordinary and has made every result spectacular.

So Zach recovered and is planning with his old, and dead teammates. That is true, what would wolf ghosts do with money?

I heard there's some crazy green guy that hangs out with wolves, he has connections to the wolf black market, maybe I'll ask him. That part with Zach... was genius... and very well timed.

Yeah he's fine, and they lived happily ever- Lilith's still alive.

Impenetrable wall of rock meet, sheer desperation with claws. She's free, she will exact her revenge, she's asleep and headed to Idaho. Norway is safe for now.

I must say WOW, this story has been... amazing on so many levels. From beginning, my near spit-take and to the very sweet and multi-posibilitied end, it's been an Epic read.

The End? I highly doubt. The "See Ya Next Story," I definitely will.

Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
CH19

Lilly's filibuster soon enough brought Garth to her rescue.

YES, YES, finally the identity of the-black mist interruption... Speak of the Lilith?

I agree, Eve would tear the ghostie apart piece, by ethereal piece, just get her angry enough she'll be able to bite it.

Improv, the best plans ever.

Edgar didn't get afraid, didn't think twice, and certainly didn't pay attention to anything that was happening. Great character indeed.

NO Lilly's dead, w8... you couldn't kill her, you lied didn't you? No she's dead, dead, dead, de- GARTH? ...Nvm.

I remember when I said once upon a time Lilly exploded... I was right. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

One chapter left, with an epic conclusion I expect. I wonder if Lilith would have kept Norway intact.

Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Finally... the secret is revealed to be- cut to scene with Lilly.

OH NO Lilly's in ice jail... I'll save you, after I finnish reading. It's cute the way Lilly tried to hide though in plain sight.

Hmm... a philosophers stone... has someone read or seen Full Metal Alchemist?

Ha Humphrey jokes in the best of times and the worst of times.

Actually about the stone, I hear it was mass produced in a factory somewhere in Norway.

Lilith, trying to deceive someone and use them for her own devious plot? Impossible.

Edgar: I caught them, the caribou thieves.

Me: YAY, who are they.

Edgar: You wouldn't believe who they were.

Me: TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME.

Edgar: Something just came up. Ah well, wait till next time.

Me: ...

LILLY NOOOOOOOOOO, She'll take over Norway. That means she'll destroy JAPAN! SAVE THE ANIME, Don't join her!

This has been a very exciting read, what will happen next!

Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Aww, Lilly's upset at Kate. Garth is there to help her out, so thoughtful of him. It takes about an hour or so to get mud out of fur, about two for pure white fur.

Of wolves and uppercuts. OH NO! That poor rock, is it ok? Katie's in trouble but isn't afraid, Not-Lilly disappears.

Ambrose does give a very good point, usually when afraid of something and told don't be afraid of it it makes it worse. So... a Care Bear? Cute snuggly Lilith? I couldn't imagine.

Once again Edgar... wait, 'Eve's Affection' HA. Motherly love hurts sometimes I guess. WHO IS IT, the thieves, I'm curious, every time just before he reveals something he gets distracted.

Kate and Ambrose run back to save the day, finally he tells us something.

Oh and Lilly's not safe, not at all. What's going to happen to her, What is this treasure? Who is the thief!

Read on I shall.

imjustlikehumphery chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter gordon, keep it up! I'm happy that Garth did get to Lilly in time to prevent her from killin herself and Lilith but it did cause Lilith to become mortal cause she was overexposed to Lilly's soul which could help everyone defeat her if she comes back from Sawtooth. Wonder where Ambrose went? I would've thought that after all that he did, he'd want to attempt to become part of the united pack. I don't know if anyone else thinks this gordon, but I feel a sequel is comin.
Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
I got a chance to read this and I laughed when I saw Edgars name appear.

He has truly made these last few chapters overly funny. He's a focused, unphased by fear, clepto wolf that speaks whatever his thoughts are, out of sheer anxiety. 10/10

Lilith has proven that she will stop at noting to get what she wants, no even multiple floods.

For her to use Kate like tha against Lilly? That was a cheap shot, but it also shows Kates true colors as an alpha: strong willed, bold, and truly cares about her family, even though she does slip up sometimes.

Edgar...

Lilly even when angry is still epically cute.

I like Humphrey's attitude. Always trying to make te situation lighter while making it worse possibly. I laughed at the part when he was there with Winston, Tony, and Eve. "Yeah, I think I'll take off too,". Wonder why...

Yep, Edgar.

How does a wolf do a 'wild haymaker'?

(This coming from the guy who watched wolf's rain 8 times, no joke)

All in all everything is as it should epically be and then some.