Reviews for Night time
TrueDemigodishness chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I love this story so much! The characterization and the dialogue are so perfect; the whole thing just flows.
Somebody should perform this . . .
You could call it: "Much Ado About Nothing . . . With Everything!"
TrueDemigodishness chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
"'Tis imposition enough that you should be alive when no one wants you." Oh, those two.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
very clever! please update soon!
MAANfan chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I just found this and I absolutely adore it! Much Ado About Nothing is my absolute favorite Shakespearean comedy ever and I love this story! Please continue soon! I can't wait! :D
shieldmaiden19 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I love this! I've never read language so close to the original, close both in construction and in spirit. Keep it up! :D
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fascinating... :D
Ani-maniac494 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
I am just finishing a Shakespeare class, and when I read Much Ado About Nothing, I wound up truly enjoying Beatrice and Benedick's pairing. So, I searched for fan fiction, and found this wonderful fic of yours. :) It's fabulous so far! I love the way you're filling in those missing scenes. You're doing a terrific job capturing both Beatrice and Benedick's characters, and the "Shakespearean" feel of the dialogue. I look forward to reading more!
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
fantastic update! I can't believe I'm barely reviewing! Sorry a hundred times. This may be my favorite chapter of yours, I especially love the "crack my wit" line. Great play on words.

I hope you're still writing! I'll be sure to write a proper response tomorrow :)
The Lady Beatrice chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This is very interesting so far. I love what you've written for Bea and Ben. I can't wait to see where this goes!
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Oh, I did love this update. Especially this line "It is too wise for you, I wager. I should have known. You are nothing but a small-brained beast. You only screech nonsense."

Although, I don't know if it was intentional or not, I like that some of your lines echo earlier and later scenes. Like the one about them being together a week or the deny/confirm line.

Excellent update. I can't wait to read more.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I really love the way you point out that Beatrice and Benedick always seem to bring the conversation back around to each other. It's so obvious. Like when Beatrice says that Benedick is halfway to being the perfect man, lol and then when Benedick says that he would never marry Beatrice! Oh Benedich, no one was trying to make you, yet!

I can't wait for the next update. Your dialogue is so fun.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Ah! You're killing me! Another fantastic chapter! And thank you so much for the dedication! Completely made my day.

I actually laughed out loud at Beatrice's "I did not say that!" lol, methinks the lady doth protest too much!

I know you said you had a hard time getting in Beatrice's head but I think you're spot on, especially with her interactions with Hero. It cracks me up everytime I read/watch the Father, as it please me" scene because Beatrice keeps answering for Hero, hahaha. And then she does it again when their engagement is announced.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is just pure win. I cannot get over how well you've captured my thoughts on Benedick. I just finished reading the play too and I've fallen in love with the David Tennant/Catherine Tate version. Thank you so much for this. I hope you write more MAAN fics...maybe one from Beatrice's POV? PLEASE. Maybe if I give you puppy dog eyes?