Reviews for Through the Darkness Comes Light
Lilies and Bobcats chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I really like this:)
CaroH99 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
this was really good indeed! real subtle the way are changing between them :)
HeyNowYa chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is progressing so nicely. I am hooked! Thank you for the quick update.
Dei Gratia 43 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
What an interesting story! I love how you are writing it.
SPG147 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I really like your writing style. And I am very happy that you updated so quickly! I agree, Bane is a very good super villain. He's almost not a villain.
HeyNowYa chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Wow, what a creative way to write this. Very imaginative. I'm hoping there will be more.
Katie chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Wow! This story was wonderful! Gripping from the very first chapter, I couldn't stop myself til I got to this chapter and even then I want more XD You write his thoughts beautifully. I love this! 3
SmokeMyCancer chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is amazing.
Little Red Umbrella chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I read your description in Chapter One about how you feel that Bane is the best super villain ever and I couldn't agree more! He's kick-ass, intelligent, kinda hot, and I love his background. He was so protective of the one he loved and he was turned away from her because he was thought to only destroy. I love it, I love it, I love it.

I love this story because it just shows...pure emotion. What he feels for this girl...this saving light. That he knew the she would redeem his soul in good doing. I've seen the movie twice and I can't help but just love them as a pairing at some point. The best part is, you don't know if he died. He was shot. Doesn't mean he's dead. And Miranda is...Miranda. She could have probably faked that. So I'm getting around to writing...a little something for them.

But in all honesty, this story is amazing. I think that it takes talent to manipulate the thoughts of this so-thought-to-be beast into showing that he cares for someone. :)
CaroH99 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
oh this is lovely and i'm so happy you were willing to write this fic cause this is a sort of relatively new shipping relationship and please update soon! we must know what happens when bane sees talia/miranda again 3 :D
Sepsis chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Wow, that was really good! :)
blueangel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful
S. Bell chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Oh, please tell us there's more! This was beautifully written; thank you.
Friedrich Nietzsche chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is the most beautiful thing I have read in a very long time. Thank you.
SmokeMyCancer chapter 2 . 7/22/2012