Reviews for Saints Row Threedom
InAlaskaItSnows chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This is one of the best saints row fics I've read in a long time! Please continue this! :D
Laura chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Personally, I loved this entire story, and i can't wait until you post more. It had me hooked the entire time! I really enjoyed how you showed Gat and the Boss's true friendship, and let Gat open up to him! Keep it up!
Metal-Jovi chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Peel this is one great read, in my spare time in college ive been glued to the story. this is better than some books that have actually been published. I also love the alternate universe idea that Gat is still living and was even incorporated into the missions that were in the actual game. your own ideas are also great and if i never played the game would not know the difference between what is the game and what is your own ideas.
Metal-Jovi chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Peel i must admit this is a great read. Better than a lot of published books in my opinion. I also love the alternate universe concept in this as i wish in the SR game that they did not kill Gat
Elvisfonz23 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Awesome chapter man this is one awesome story
QuietTornado24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Keep up the good work!
MDGeistMD02 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Contains spoilers: don't read if ya don't want to know

I like the concept of the AU storyline you got going on so far. I've been thinking of doing an SRTT story based more off the concept of the SRTT 'Power Trailer' as opposed to the game itself.

I also like that you introduced Kinzie so early in the story.

Making the story more like a movie was an extremely unique touch (I also chuckled a bit at the beginning of Mission 2 when you actually mention the character customization).

Some of my favorite parts of this story: you're actually giving a legitimate reason why Shaundi became so un-Shaundi-ish in SRTT (and the fact that she still kinda does the drugs/booze in your story); what you did with the Gat; and the fact that one you actually mentioned that one of the twins was slightly taller than the other - I don't think anybody's used that before (a minor detail, I know, but still very good).

However, there are a few things I recommend you work on. The first is punctuation. There are a few sentences that end without periods and are kinda just floating there. There are also a few times when you have the character go to say something in one paragraph, but the actual statement isn't until the next paragraph. Example follows:

'The four saints got up from the ground and they looked at Shaundi who was completely out of her head, with the Boss noting;

"If that didn't happen, I'd be taking the weed off you right now!"

I'd just take the first part and add it to the dialogue:

'The four saints got up from the ground and they looked at Shaundi who was completely out of her head, with the Boss noting, "If that didn't happen, I'd be taking the weed off you right now!"

Finally, I like how you portray Kinzie (you did a good job with her dialogue) and your descriptions are really good. Look forward to reading more.
Saruman the White chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Must've took ages to recreate it exactly off SRTT. But everyone knows SR2 is the best :P

Nice interpretation, I give it a thumbs up _