Reviews for Let Slip the Dogs of War
JudyH chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
The most astounding thing about this story was...this is your FIRST fic? Never would have guessed. Your storyline was layered and suspenseful, the characters were spot on and the plot...poor, forgotten Jesse...was great. I've often wondered why such an important character as Jesse would be introduced and then just forgotten. You rectified that in fine form. I had to read it in one sitting; no way was I gonna put it down. Good job, hope to see much more spn fic from you in the future!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I'm glad Cas brought Trystane back, and that Jesse was willing to let things be and take off with him. Of course, Cas is still working with Crowley to get into Purgatory, but now Bobby and Sam are suspiscious, even if Dean doesn't want to believe. We all know how this is going to end up, and Dean was right to be worried about the text to Sam.

Very nice job for a first story. :)
deanstheman chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
This was awesome. Like you, I enjoy canon the best (or canon-based AU) and one of my favorite parts of reading fic is when I read a scene (especially dialogue) and it just jumps right out at you that TV-Sam and TV-Dean could totally have said that JUST LIKE THAT. When it rings so true to the characters that for a moment, it's like you're watching instead of reading. Well, this fic is CHOC FULL of those moments! Actually, it's like one big long canon-moment! It is truly amazing. Every single bit of it and every character from Sam and Dean and Bobby to Cas and Crowley rings true to canon. You were so spot on with everybody's voices. On top of that, you had a great case that was well-thought out and exciting and well-paced. And your pop-culture references were fantastic. So bravo, you did an excellent job on this and thanks for keeping me entertained.
cherishiskisa chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I think it's fair to say this is the best canon-verse fic I've ever read.
I'm addicted. I love it. It is just like a real episode EXCEPT EVEN BETTER
SCREEEEECH PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON
cherishiskisa chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Julius Caesar. My favourite Shakespeare play. And this title is a lovely quote from it.
Brilliantly written, and reads exactly like an episode!
I love it.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I'm glad Sam gets along so well with Jesse. Maybe Jesse will respond better to Sam because he likes him. I don't like what Cas is doing, or the way he's using the Winchesters and Bobby, not to mention his attitude about Jesse. Sam can relate to Jesse in a lot of ways, which seems to help at the moment. I don't think Sam will be happy at what dean is supposed to do either. I'm beginning to not like Cas very much...
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I hate that Cas is trusting Crowley to help him with his civil war. Crowley is only out for Crowley, he could care less about Cas and his war. He won't care if the Winchesters get killed either. He only wants them around if they leave him alone. Cas is going to get caught being on the wrong side. I just hope that Jesse makes it through this, and that he remembers how much Sam has been on his side. I think Sam could actually be friends with Jesse.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Shit! Sam is so screwed! O.O He doesn't have a way out of there, unless he can use the stone, but I don't think he knows the spell. Dean and Bobby were so busy trying to take care of Jesse without Sam, that they left Sam wide open to attack. Now what are they going to do?! I bet War doesn't just want his ring back either, he's probably pissed because Sam and Dean stopped the Apocalypse too. No wonder he has a hate-on for Sam. O.o
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
War? Very big surprise. And when did he decide to possess Trystane? Are Crowley and Cas trying to get souls or a new way to open Purgatory? Is Jesse going to make it through this? I have so many questions I can't wait for the next chapter!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Did I say how much I hate Crowley and Cas working together? lol I really hope Sam manages to figure things out in time to stop the beast. I don't want anything bad to happen to Jesse or Trystane, or Sam, Bobby or Dean, or even Cas. I hope Samuel can find something out too.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This feels so much like one of the episodes it's almost uncanny. The boys' actions and reactions, everyone's comments...it's great.
I especially enjoyed Dean's comment about Cas. It's the almost sexual line that the writers like to throw in for them and it fits so well.
I can't wait to see how Sam reacts to Dean's new plan. Not well, I'll bet.
murphy9202 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Good story so far. Update soon.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Noooo! I REALLY hope Sam goes to the library first, and falls asleep so that he can contact Jesse. He needs to talk to Jesse, cause he said that the entity can't listen in if Sam contacts Jesse. Wait! Has Cas ever invaded any of Sam's dreams? Can he, or is Sam 'protected' from Cas because of the demon blood and being Lucifer's vessel? 0.o Maybe the entity IS Cas!? Oh dear! Come on Sam, don't let Dean mess everything up, just because he thinks he's right! Dean has made just as many mistakes as Sam has, just as big of ones too! WHY does Dean always think he's right?
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I am definately having a good time with this fic! :)

So Jesse is the teenager that is helping the entity? His friend that is like a brother, he is one of Azazel's kids? One that got away? Yet both of them, who should be very powerful, are being controlled by this entity. I almost laughed out loud when Jesse's letter stated that everyone seems to know Sam! lol That is NOT a good thing! Poor Sam!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Oh dear! Sam is having visions again? This one seemed much more accurate than the visions linked to Azazel were. If Sam can 'see' the teenager that is helping the entity, can the teenage see or sense Sam? Can the entity? Will it send the teen after Sam next? Great story! :)