Reviews for How to Die Without Trying
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awww that was good brotherly stuff and it's nice to think that it could have ended that way. Buuuut they're the Winchesters and it's never that easy. Still...I like! xo
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
yes hello you are perfect
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really fun idea to turn the events in the ep way around ;) You seem to be into medical things happening to Sam recently. Are you a doctor, or is it coincidence?
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awwww... so nice to read a brotherly moment between the boys, especially a season 7 one (since those were far and few between this past season it seems). Man, Lyme disease sure sucks... and it would just be Sammy's luck to get bitten by a tick AND not know about it. Keep up the awesome work!
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This has been sitting in my inbox for awhile now and I'm very glad that I finally took the time to read it today! It's such an interesting take on Sam's health and mental break! Loved every bit of it and almost wished for more lol. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for writting this fic about Lyme disease. I was diagnosed in 2009. We need to get the word out there about this disease that most drs deny even exists. I liked the story as a whole, the brother's, everything. I'm going to read the rest of your stuff now.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hunting for the Jersey Devil would make the boys definitely at risk for Lymes.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Nicely done. It's interesting how perfectly Lyme disease fits with Sam's symptoms and I must say I really liked your spin on Sam's stint in the hospital. It's always nice to read fics where Dean steps up and looks after Sammy, especially after having his head stuck up his ass for far too long, haha.

Cheers,
Jimelda
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Congratulations! Your story has been recced at spn_littlebro!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was cute, sad and different but very cute. Thank you for sharing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was a great AU twist for the episode.
Wonderful ending. It has been to long since the viewers have heard the brothers terms of affection for each other.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing another one with us.
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This made me go watch the episode and I've decided I liked your version better. :) The whole thing was wicked cool, sweet, and in character. For some reason I really enjoyed the doctor in this one a lot. Oh, and "wondering if the doctor would find it fascinating if he was suddenly punched in the face." BEST LINE EVER. Literally, I started laughing out loud (which scared my poor, skitterish cat into fleeing the room), that was just too funny. I can't wait to read the other stuff you posted while I was gone later this evening!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Absolutely love this take on Sam's condition! Then he wouldn't have needed Cas to save him, just Dean (and Dr. Kadinsky :) I love all your stories, but this one is a gem among gems! I do hope you'll write a sequel, though. I'd like to see a glimpse of Sam's recovery. :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
The truth that I do not know that to say that they should not have said. You are incredibly talented, your aptitude to join the investigation, the characters of the prominent figures, the comprehension of his personalities and thoughts they are a gift that alone it the persons have with the only and special talent. I am more that happy for having been because I enjoy so much what I read, you me transport to the series as if it saw them and for if it was not sufficient you give me these histories with wounded or sick Sammy or in danger and his brother / father to full protective power and I fill of love that literally I melt.
I adore you, thank you for writing!
judyann chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Glad it finally showed up and was worth it. Love this story so much! Again another great one from you!