Reviews for The Joys Of Being Stared At
Twilightfan4109 chapter 23 . 10/6/2015
keep going. Loved it. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
Hey, my name is Kelsie I don't have an account on here but I love to go and read stories that people put up especially ones about Seth Clearwater. And this one happens to be one of my favorites, mostly because I love how in tune he is with his wolf. I love how he is all possesive, protective, and how he practically feeds off touch. I love how you wrote that please don't change it. If anything you could make him a little more wolfy but not too much y'know? Oh! And keep him more like his character, Seth is a happy go lucky person so just keep going with that. I don't know if you will read this comment because it's like a page long lol but I hope you will. I really hope you pick up writing on this story again, I do understand though that there are other things going on in your life and that you have a life outside of just your stories. But please don't forget about us, your fans that is we absolutely freaking love your stories or in my case this story. Please keep us updated and get the creative juices flowing. I literally reread all of these chapters all the time and think 'man I can't wait until there's another chapter' I would love to see where this story goes and where it ends up when you finish it so that's it. All I've got at the moment I hope you take this in consideration and I hope I helped a little byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Ok
shopgirllaura chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Please update? :)
Taylor eaglebear chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
Please write more I need more please I love this so much please write more i llllooooovvvveee this so much ppppllleeeaaasssee

- Taylor
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
I'm still left, and would love to read it.
TwinsConspiracy chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
I rather like the story as is. There are grammar mistakes, but then again it's mostly with the usage of the word "sat". I thought this was a chapter and I was so giddy to read what was going to happen next. I can't wait until you next chapter update!

-Cynthia
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
why make us wait aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad face
Lmb111514 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
This story was amazing! I love mary's quirky attitude; she's great. And I loved her and seth's relationship, so detailed, emotional, and real! I can't wait for the rewrite!:-)
Slipknot2014 chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
I don't think you need to redo it but hey you the author so update soon or post the new version soon please
Krissa chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Hey don't worry, the story is very good, there is no need to redo it! Although I am glad you will be updating!
Kiara chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
I was soooo happy when I seen that you updated! Lol I did a double take! Im sad to here your re-writing it because its already great! Either way I cant wait to read what you have in store for us :)
Rzweenie chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Hi I'm sorry but I have been waiting well over a week and still no update:( and I'm very upset:(
Violet chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
I'm still here! And I can't wait until you update :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Hey
Hearing your continuing just made my day! Love this story so take your time, can't wait till read the rest of it X :)