Reviews for New Life
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
At first.. It was weird i get mixed up with the roles ahhahahahah its hard to imagine for me... I cant really imagine franny and artie as children but your stpry is great so far! A nice idea.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Dawh! This needs more reviews

This was a great story, I loved how there was more to things than just meeting someone and falling in love. There were the children to think of and the past to consider. It had some depth to it

Francis and Matthew's relationship is one that seems real in my eyes, I'll admit a bit too easy sometimes, but they have their ups 'n downs. Such a good boy, Francis is

Arthur is adorable with his short child-speak. I just have one question; how old were Francis and Arthur? I'm sorry if I missed that information in the story... OTL

There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes as well as a few words that must've been changed by spell check, but they didn't take away from the story all that much. u"

I loved the Bittersweet Memories chapter. That made me sad, but it was still something that added more to the characters. That pool part was fun A nice break and simple cheerful chapter.

Ah, there's much I could point out that I enjoyed, but I'll stop there. I made too long a review already.

Nice job and well done! (u )
NutcrackerGhoul chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Oh god. LOL.
That one scene at the end...genuis!
Anyways, I'm so glad/also kinda sad you finished this x3 I absolutely love reversed FACE family and this story was just so.../takes a moment to ramble on/
"pervert frog that is my brother." I died.
Aya-of-the-night chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Last chapter? DDDD': Now I really wish to see what happens but don't want to see it enddd Dx
Great chapter, really
I hope they make up TT_TT And that Matt is okay ;o;
Hinata28h chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
OMHRE! Mattie! Oh no!
Darkfire Kitten chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hey there. I'm going to take a guess here and say English is not your first language.

I've read a little, and what I've gone through already seems to be pretty cute. I also really like the idea. But unfortunately the difficulties with grammar are a bit distracting for me. I'm not trying to say you're terrible, after all, languages are not easy things to learn and the fact that you can write a story that's as understandable as this is pretty amazing already.

But if you haven't already, might I suggest you find a beta who is fluent in English to help you out?

Again, love the idea. Playing around with the family dynamics is always fun.

DfK out
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
the next chapter is the final chapter! You made it all good and happy and now Francis is upset...oh no what's gonna happen I'm scared for them all!
Shiruvia chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Hey, great story and always happy to see the new updates.

Just wanted to let you know that there were some sentences that didn't make sense. Here's an example, "After lunch was finished the kids started yawning, all the swimming was making alive in their bodies." I'm guessing that you meant, "...all that swimming had tired out their bodies." or something. There were a few sentences that I had to read twice to figure out what they meant. It's just a FYI and little critique.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to find out what happens to Francis and Matthew in the next chapter.
Aya-of-the-night chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter u I hope this means they'll finally get back together? :D
Kira92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OK, I only read the first chapter so far, will read the rest later what I wanted to leave a review before leaving:
This really seems promising, and I'm already loving the concept!
Little francis with papa Matthew seems still a little weird for me, but I will get used to. Can't wait for Alfred and little england!
It seems there is some history in NY, uhh, interesting.
Anyway, I just wanted to say I really like this and you have my suppport :)
Ember Hinote chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so sweet. From what I can tell, Alfred seems to be on the receiving end of the darker part of his and Matthew's relationship. Like Matthew has the continuous ups and just when he gets one down, he forces Alfred down further. Oh please, please someone help Alfred or at least give him a chance.
NutcrackerGhoul chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I swear...I got a sad feeling from this story for some reason ;w;
Wonderful story, and really well written. Just some minor mistakes here and there, or maybe that's just because I'm reading this on my iPad..I don't know xD
Please update soon
BananasForMonkeys chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Ahhh so cute! I want to hug little Arthur so badly!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This was awesome!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE! Sorry... mild freak out... but it is needed. This is an awesome story! I love it!