Reviews for Here Kitty Kitty
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 13 . 3/4
Please continue this fic. It's real great and I like where it's headed. This is a mpreg I hope. Kisake( not sure if spelled right) and Ichi would make wonderful parents! Little orange and blond headed children running around making science projects to make Ichi go mad. Byakuya and Renji with little redheads with serious faces and ravenheads laughing all the time! That's great. Thanks for the reads!
kyuumihaira chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Pretty, pretty please update! I must see cute RenjiXByakuya babies!
Sky So Blue223 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Cool story. Please update more
chunk-ie chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Ah this is such a good story, I really love Renji especially as a cat haha, I really hope you update this soon and finish it, it is a good story and definitely worth finishing, well done and keep up the good work :)
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Come on! Next chapter! Its been months since you last posted a chapter for this story! Hey! If youve got a writers block then talk to me! Dont worry i dont enjoy lemons ether, i usualy skip that and hint what was happening.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Mpregmpregmpreg
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
This whole story and the way you write is just so damn good! I'm absolutely loving it :3
CleverImposter chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Can't wait for the end which is probably far but I really love this story next chapter plz
hieizzz chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I always knew byakuya liked it rough lol i kinda would like to see more renji kitty moments lol cant wait for the next chap.
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
me likey. i cant wait for the next chappie
Akira Namikaze chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
It was good and college is keeping me busy as well so I know how you feel. Udate soon anyway
IAmAnLGal chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Love it! Please continue, because this is probably my favourite fan fic EVER! P.S, loving the Renji/Byakya goin on!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 12 . 10/20/2012