Reviews for Motive
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 11h ago
This was an interesting piece, and to be honest I was thinking about this today for some weird reason (I have an unhealthy obsession with Macon's character and Jane's backstory). I do honestly think that everything Macon has done was because of Jane. He does care for Lena, but Jane is who he really loves. He loved her enough to let her go, and that's harder than anything in the world.

In terms of the story itself it is well written, but your prose has improved with time.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good Lord woman! Have you actually MET Macon Ravenwood? Has he confided in you? It sounds like he has. because you've captured his personality perfectly. You are an amazing writer, and if I ever meet, you, I swear that I will bow at your feet (maybe, I don't like bowing).
Anna chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG you spotted on everything I thought about his past after reading BD... the way he talked to Abraham made me think: what if if his grandpa also participaded the "parenting" of him and Hunting? Wich makes me believe that Macon was a fighter against their philosofy during that time... his fear of becoming his father is pretty logical since unfortunately people who suffer this kind of abuse in their childhood have the risk of repeat it :( But luckly he never became that, because he is just an awesome father figure for Lena ( his love for her is so wonderful and selfless!*-*) and such great guy to the others.

This fic is really good and I hope you whrite more about our lovely Macon (he is such a great character I don't know why there isn't more fics about him!)
Have a great week!
xoxo
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome! :D As always! Just want you to know the others about Macon are awesome too! ;)
balthazars chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very deep. I enjoyed it. You have a really nice, thoughtful writing style. (:
SparklesAndSugar chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was fabulous. Macon is one of my favorite characters so this was refreshing, thanks!
Mallory chapter 1 . 7/21/2012