Reviews for Of Scars and Statues
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
really good nice take on the characters really believable
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great job I like it.(:
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I loved it! So in character, realistic, everything!
I would favorite this if I had an account. As it is, I bookmarked it under a folder marked "Favorites"
sweetiepie08 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
*Dies* B- beautiful! I LOVE IT! This is so... insightful and graceful and beautiful, and I love the way you personify Sokka and Zuko, the realistic, worldly, brotherly relationship between them. Also, you captured my feelings on their feelings about the statues - how most of them would despise them. Bravo!
Aeronith chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was fantastic. I loved it, and I think you really got the characterizations down. Great job!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was awesome! I don't usually like fics written in the second person, but this was done really well. Great job!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
HAHAHAHA! I liked how this turned out. Great job on pulling this out in under 2k words.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The characters were done really well, and I liked the use of second person: it fit well with the story. Good job :)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I normally can't stand fics done in second-person present POV, instead of the usual third-person and past-tense narrative. But this story is just SO GOOD I don't mind it at all! :-D
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This story deserves more reviews. :)

Wonderful portrayal of characters: Sokka was Sokka and Zuko was absolutely Zuko. Simple plot, but very well written. You pulled it off in a second person narrative like a pro. I love the concept too-very creative. And your sentence structure was perfectly fine: to me though, the important part is that you were able to make the reader vividly imagine it all... the unveiling of the statue, the characters' micro-expressions, and what else. Good job all in all.
Ameiko chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely love this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love how in character this is. When I saw the statues in Korra, my first thought was "Oh, I'm not sure they'd like this..." I think you got the reactions of everyone right. (Though I would have liked to see Aang's reaction to his statue. I'd like to see how the humble monk might have felt about having a giant him gazing over the city.)
Somariel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I *love* this.
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
hehe! I love this! nicely written! :)