Reviews for Taste and Touch
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Update again soon please i really enjoy this story
Preciousblue chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I know what you're talking about. I think it's Missed Connection. It was coolant. That's what I thought of when I read this. Good chapter.
lintu-lvr4 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I know what story that is, it was a type of coolant she was using in the GR while repairing it. D I liked this chapter! 3
DaniHime86 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I don't know why... But I really like seeing Vegeta freak out about the possiblity of losing Bulma. I really like those stories b/c they in a sense force him not to take her for granted. Great chapter. Looking forward to the conclusion. This was a fun read. :D
Strawberry Bells chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I love, love this fabulous chapter. I love the sentence at the end, it totally... omg... goes for it! I cannot wait for the next and last one. :(. Can't believe it will be the last.
Strawberry Bells chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
How cute! Vegeta watching Bulma make them and wants some, too, ha-ha.
elleelle chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Aww, she really scared him. It was a nice to see the two come together during a
IDE a death situation. This is a far cry from when he was willing to let her and Trunks fall to their deaths.
Strawberry Bells chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Lol this one is funny, too, hehe. Vegeta is being a real pervert. ;)
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw, that is so cute between those two! :3
smalsa chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I think the is my favourite out of all of them so far! I absolutely love the way you end your chapters the one line at the end just stands out every time! This time it was the 'his' in "He hopes he never hears an explosion in his house ever again." it put a smile on my face as it is rare to find vegeta admit to anything like that!
smalsa chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh gosh I want to eat one, like right know!
smalsa chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
You know you never fail to amaze me!
The last line stood out the most to me, so simple it almost felt poetic "The carpet felt soft underneath his feet."
FireStorm1991 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
That was so sweet. I could like feel both of their panic...omg, I said like in a sentence...and not as a verb. Lord help me XD
ImAHungryNacho chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Bulma is ok! That is the best news yet! Aww! Veggie, so unknowingly caring even when he says he don't XD
lezlarr chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
OO That was great. I usually hate present tense, but that was very well executed. No slip-ups into the past tense. It's fast, but just descriptive enough to paint a picture. Awesome.
I forget sometimes how wonderful fanfics are with the canon Vegeta. It's little bits like this that remind me and make me want to end Play Dead quickly so I can do one that's more canon.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »