Reviews for Concrete Angel
OMG! EVERY TIME YOU SPELL REALIZE YOU SPELL WITH A S INSTEAD OF A Z!
I just realised that the way William Dare stated about how he entered the house contradicts to the one he said before during investigation.
Nik1627 chapter 25 . 3/25
This story just touched my heart! It was portrayed beautifully!
The Reactor chapter 26 . 3/22
Okay, I'm just going to say it: this story is AMAZING. People like you make the Percy Jackson series, or any series for that matter, and make them even better. This story has to be one of my all time favorite fanfics of all time. Keep up the good work!
-The Reactor
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 26 . 3/14
I'm glad everything ended up okay. Do what ya wannna dooooo... *cue music*
A suggestion chapter 23 . 3/13
If I wrote this, when the cross-examiner sat down, I would of have Percy flip him off. Lol
C.E chapter 26 . 3/5
This was a beautifully written story. I enjoyed reading it and I loved the happy ending. It's a shame that some victims of abuse don't get a happy ending in real life. Still, this story was lovely and it's going on my list of favorite fanfiction stories.
musicismylife101 chapter 25 . 3/4
I read this story before and let me just say this is amazing!
HoOisawesome chapter 26 . 3/1
Wow. This story is beautifully written. I'm glad it was a happy ending :)
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh... Poor Annabeth. I feel for her. Percy has to save her soon...
Perseus47595 chapter 26 . 2/11
SUCH
AN
ABSOLUTELY
AWESOME AUTHOR!
lol keep up the good work
SkyMoonBird23 chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow. I am at a loss for this story. This is definitely one of the most touching stories I have read in my whole life. Congratulations, once again! :)
II The Forsaken Raven II chapter 25 . 2/5
Wow. Just, wow.
Misio chapter 25 . 1/28
I love happy endings and this is happy ending awesome! :D
Mockingbirds chapter 25 . 1/27
Wow this was intense now that I came back to finish reading it. I started reading this years ago, but it wasn't completed and now that I finally got to finish I feel so happy. Thank you for writing this story.
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »