Reviews for Concrete Angel
MangoFromMars chapter 23 . 7/27
Good story.
rhig122 chapter 25 . 7/25
I usually bread and move on with completed stories but I wanted to let you know this was amazing!

It also hit really close to home (the abuse part) and I felt every bit of emotion you put into your characters.

Great job and look forward to reading more of your work.
ForTheLoveOfPeanutButter chapter 26 . 7/17
This is truly one of the best written stories I have read in a very, very long time. This...just keep doing what you do as an author, and you will only continue to get better. I don't know anything about you other than this; you are an amazing storyteller.
juliewise123 chapter 25 . 7/11
Love it thank you for writing the great story.
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 26 . 7/10
I am still interested in your stories but I currently only follow pjo and sometimes HP. I loved Concrete Angle and sometimes reread it because it's beautiful
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 25 . 7/10
I so loved this story since the beginning
DaughterofNarnia chapter 2 . 7/9
oh, Percy is so infuriating, but we can't help but love him. i actually love this story so much!
Genohardian chapter 26 . 7/7
I ain't much for leaving reviews, especially on already completed stories, as I tend to read, enjoy, and move on. However this one was just so... perfect that I couldn't continue without letting you know. I think that how amazing this story was can be summed up with my reaction to Ben's death: "Good! Got what he damn well deserved. Shoulda taken a little longer though..." Whenever you succeed at taking a character/story and making a random audience member so involved in it that they feel something like that about a killing, you know you've done an excellent job.

Not to mention that this is with fanfiction. A lot of the work of getting people involved with the main characters is already done for you, by the original author. So there's this urge to just ride on what the author has done, and use that to get people involved in your story. But you didn't do that. You took a completely new character, made up out of the blue, (Terrible pun because he was an officer... I make a lot of those) and made him so real and life-like that it took no work at all to get involved in the story and actively hate him. That is real skill with writing fanfiction.

So, TL;DR version: Amazing story, I loved it, you're a great writer, and I will be checking out your other works!

Thanks for the great read,
Genohardian
TigerL1ly81 chapter 25 . 7/7
This was an amazingly well written story, and I loved it! My cabin mates had to hear me squealing and telling them to hurry up and finish dinner so I could co back to my cabin to read. Amazing story!
A true five heart story (it's a me thing)
Fallen Phoenix of Berk chapter 26 . 7/7
Glad to c that u r still active. Wanted to voice that you have at least one active reader left. Looking forward to whenever u r able to get back to uploading new chapters.

I like hearing that u want to improve the quality of your stories.
CassylovesPercabeth chapter 26 . 7/7
Ur Welcome
golden1315 chapter 25 . 6/19
Crap I'm balling my eyes out that was such a frigen sad story thanks for writing it! Crap it's been 7min and I'm still crying!
Ilovepercebeth chapter 26 . 6/1
best story ever
yet sad
Timberwolfe chapter 21 . 5/23
Hey, i like your story a lot, but I do hate a lot of the inconsistencies of your story. First is the fact that they put percy in jail for What exactly? he hasn't been charged with anything. Second is the handcuffs. Again not charged. And finally, the idea of going to court. They do not have enough evidence of murder, and it is easily self-defense. This would not go to trial at all.
Still a great story, but just filled with too many inconsistencies starting once Annabeth somehow runs away. I know this is completed, but maybe going over and adding in details explaining why, and I know that its your story and all, but the plotline is pretty messy in my honest opinion.
thestrality chapter 1 . 5/8
Usually abused happens to little kids too young to think for themselves.. a 17 year old that gets abused regularly usually means she has some sort of mental illness, or is retarded.

I had thought that the characters were going to be like 8, not 17.

the age is kind of stupid.. its hard to imagine..
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »