Reviews for Concrete Angel
Keleigh key-lee chapter 25 . 10/14
You need to make a movie about this it is beautiful it made me cry at the end.
pochonwes chapter 25 . 9/30
I loved this story and got all teary eyed throughout the entire thing. I am glad that I continued reading it after stopping so long ago when waiting for chapter 20. I really love the ending and for a second I even thought that they would be convicted. 10/10
bestfriends1409 chapter 25 . 9/30
This story was intimidating and mysterious or I'd rather say suspenseful but it was great.
Trigger-Happy Texan chapter 5 . 8/25
I would have killed that mother fucker! I'm the same as percy in this story. I watched my mom be abused by my step father. A swat team came and removed him. years later I tried to kill him with a shotgun. I know the storiest complete but I hope in here somewhere percy and anna kill this fucker together!
BOOKLOVER chapter 25 . 8/24
Awww, such a nice ending. Amazing story, absolutely love it.
ianarcher33 chapter 25 . 8/22
This was by far one of the most serious stories I've read for this fandom. I don't know if it's acceptable to say I enjoyed it, because of the themes it has. It was a good story, you're a good author. I read it all in one sitting, it is 4:00 AM and I have school in the morning
ianarcher33 chapter 12 . 8/21
I laughed far too hard at the "U 2". It just made me imagine someone confessing their love and the other person just saying, "Same."
BookHeaven33 chapter 25 . 8/10
That was scary, but also really cute. I won't lie that I wanted to stop reading right then and there, but something held me back.
Great story! You should continue writing more :)
raiogasnaige chapter 25 . 8/1
The best inspiring and heartbroken story adapt from Pjo ever !
Curtis son of Aries chapter 4 . 7/14
Type your review for this chapter here...
NicoVR chapter 25 . 7/12
This story was asom :D
BlueSky776655 chapter 1 . 7/8
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 1 . 6/24
I. Love. This. You need to become an author. PLEASE! I'LL READ ALL YOUR BOOKS!
NymeriaBjartskular chapter 25 . 6/21