Reviews for The Inner Person
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
So sweet to find someone you click with right off. ;-)
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is hilariously awesome. I'm sure that didn't actually happen because Rose would have been dimension-jumping again, but it's definitely an interesting idea. I would love to see a sequel if the muse ever strikes. But how awesome is that? Donna's going to be her own sassy gay friend, even if she doesn't know it's her alternate universe metacrisis self. Kudos for the great story, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Dear BMG,

Your imagination is so amazing its almost scary. I admired an American physicist named Richard Feynman. Another physicist named James Gleick wrote Feynman's biography, which he titled "Genius." An ordinary genius does things and people look at them and think, "if I had the time or the interest or the funds." Feynman solved problems and did things, and even other geniuses couldn't understand how he did what he did—Gleick called Feynman a "Magician" because the things he did and the way he worked might just as well have been may be the only Magician of imagination that I've ever known.

In admiration,
Michael
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh Doctor what have done to poor Handy. This will turn and bite him in the rear one day.