Reviews for Look Before You Leap
fs440 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This is perfect! Nice job!
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Yup, he says that every single time. And apparently he knows whereof he speaks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Love the ending!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
*giggles* Loved it! I haven't read too many Spike and Sam stories but this was thoroughly enjoyable! :-)
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
poor spike, at least he wasn't alone.
Alicat1165 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
LOVE IT! Sitting here giggling... trying not to wake the entire house up! Great job! :)
Mitaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Despite the pain and suffering, this was really cute. 'Spiketacular'! -there was much giggling at their whole interchange.
I hope that more things gel in your head while you have the time to work on them!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*rofl* love their banter
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Sorry for the late review ...Another great story I love your writing style and I likes me a bit of whump too especially Spike whump ;) You did a fantastic job.
My internet presence is a little sporadic at the moment due to my crazy job but was so glad when you posted this. Thanks it really made my day :)
warrior-chic chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love it! I know what you mean about time. I've been having trouble getting motivated to just read all the stories I'm following right now. But I'm in serious Flashpoint withdrawal, and this makes me happy :) I hear Sergio is going to be on "The Listener" next week (?) as Spike, and for some reason Spike is in the hospital, so this fits nicely!

Just keep up the good work, when you find the time.
localishdreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVED it! Loved the humour at the end! :)

Aahhh typical spike xD falles down a steep hill and breask something :)
juniper294 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
After finishing the last story (which was really good) I had to see what else you have written. You definitely did not disappoint. Glad to know you like a little whump ) this was much happier than the last story, but definitely just as good
JKokol chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
this was cute and funny! Spike and Sam banter was in character and believable. Thanks for writing
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoyed the story. Made me really smile at the end with the woods and Romans thing. Nice job with the medical evaluation, spot on! Hope this helps you work out your other story.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
was happy to have read something by you! You did a fantastic job!