Reviews for Second Chances
DragonsFlame117 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Ahhhh! I'm dying to see what happens next!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Oh,Interesting. Wonder what happens next.
gamer479 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
please keep writing i love this story
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
wow! nice-no, Super, intelligent, amazing!
Please continue! oh, please please please!
this is super!
Mokatty chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
(AKA Mokat) How interesting; how you have Neil change personalities so quickly. To answer your question- Good.
sayu-chan93 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Very very cool I like it. It would bed funny if William found a book about relativity theory and recognised the theory Abel talked about. And all that talk about wormholes makes me think me stargate. Have fun till another chapter. LG Sayu
Xrex chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
cool story. Can't wait to see what abel'll do next. The klutz Abel from the anime can't even compare to the abel in this story.
Mokat chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Sorry about that; I'll try to keep it in mind.
Mokat chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
When are you going to update REFLECTION'S CURSE?(caps needed to set out title; otherwise would've done underline/italic). Just curious.
Siberie chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
How wonderfully snarky Abel is! You can already see how the classic characters we know are being developed in your story and what a wonderful way to grow personalities...especially with priesthood being a forced decision! Very much looking forward to what happens next!
crusnik O2 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Finally found some time to read this chapter :) I've been so busy with school ahaha

Thanks for updating! I'm still curious to see where you're going with this story. :3
Mokat chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
It's interesting, although I almost took it wrong in the first chapter, I caught up easily when it came to Caterina.
Flame800900 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
First, sorry this is late it was a good chapter.

Second: Milan and Rome do not boarder one another. Milan is 300 miles from Rome. That's why in the Winter Rose they were having such a bad time trying to get to Rome.

It was still a good chapter. I'll read the next one when I've the time D
Siberie chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Spectacular conversation between Caterina and Able, and loved the way she handled things with such a blunt introduction to Crusnik...very much in character. Great way of bringing William into the mix and very much looking forward to where this goes from here!
crusnik O2 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Ah, Abel's remembering stuff! 8D Yaay! This chapter was really good. Also I laughed really hard at the "Mostly because people my age are nothing but skeletons" comment ahahaha. Oh gosh. X'D

Thank you so much for updating! Can't wait to see what happens next! OuO