Reviews for Everlasting Light
cmpgirlpower chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Every time I read this piece of art it makes me tear up. It's so beautiful. All your fanfics that I read are exceptionals. Thank you for sharing and please keep writing :)
HudsonRune chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
3 I don't know what to say. I love it.
snix4lyfe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this. just this. such a beautiful lovely one-shot. i loved everything about it, and i loved the uncomplications of questions that should've been asked but weren't between the two. it was just two girls loving each other, and letting whatever was ahead of both of them, take its natural course. just flawless really.
moonie912 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Omg. It is rare for me to be moved so much as you have moved me through your writing. Not only can I see the love, I can feel it. I don't even know what's happening in my body, I just know I never want this feeling to stop. This is the kind of love people daydream about. I wish I could experience it in my lifetime. Thank you so much for writing.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cries perfection in a fic
JarOfPickles chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
by far my favorite fic ever
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was beautiful and extremely well written! It really warmed my heart and just made me 'aw' and just. This was amazing - you're an amazing writer!
fromnaboo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was just...perfect!
definitelyalopez chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is so beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow. What an amazing story, so beautifully written. Keep writing, I absolutely love reading your work!
Da chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love your fics ;)
booknerd4 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow just such a beautiful story... absolutely amazing and captures those special moments in their relationship perfectly.
acid.glue234 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Your writing is so relaxing; like a lullaby...
hlnwst chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You are a frigging talent! Dayum. Love your work.
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I absolutely LOVE your fics. Especially the ones in Brittany's POV. Lol i just spent the whole morning reading through them ha