Reviews for From behind Bars
Arsacid chapter 1 . 6/12
This is beyond amazing...I dare say it's perfect! Perfect enough for me to consider it canon, the events of the film notwithstanding.

No one can just kill their brother and remain unaffected and this is where the film got it wrong. I've always pictured Scar/Taka and Mufasa to retain some sort of familial love and you've portrayed this with such beauty that it made me tear up, especially the end. The song "Brother Up In Heaven" kept playing in my head as I read this story.

Please, I beg of you to complete the other story set in the Roman era AU where the brothers are captured to fight in the Circus(arena); it would make an amazing read.

Cheers and may the sun of your talent never set!
Crescent Blue chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
Wow. I mean, wow. This literally is the best Lion King fan fic that I've EVER read!

An incredible moving story!
ariolfo101 chapter 30 . 6/5/2017
Perfect ending.
ariolfo101 chapter 15 . 6/5/2017
Whoa, deep. Did he ever really love Sarabi? I surely hope so, he acts like it.
ariolfo101 chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
Hi! Oh that was the best! I can't wait until that stork gets there and back! Scar is finally beginning to crack. I knew he couldn't be bad all the way through.
ariolfo101 chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
I caught the Animal Farm reference, and recognized the talkative raven right away. The riff-raff sparrow or swallow was spot on, and played an important part in walking up Mufasa to the fact that this isn't his playground anymore. Scar is perfect.
Annabeth Minerva Jackson chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
I am sad now. But happy at the same time. I have mixed emotions. HELP.
Annabeth Minerva Jackson chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
I love this sides of Scar and Mufasa. Well, the ones when they are both happy and agreeing with each other.
Pheonix Ashes chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
You mentioned crazy penguins that want to escape. Are you SURE that this has nothing to do with Madagascar?
Mafanikio chapter 32 . 4/4/2017
I started to read it (not tea it) spell thing lol
Mafanikio chapter 32 . 4/4/2017
really good story, I started tea it and won't stop till I got to the last chapter it's great
Jack905 chapter 32 . 4/3/2017
I liked that.
Haradion chapter 32 . 4/3/2017
This was a very interesting chapter, and shows that Scar honest with Laila in the end, about the nature of his life back in the Pridelands, which is a good thing.
A fun little bonus chapter that I rather enjoyed.
CandyLuv99 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
wait so that mean NALA AND SIMBA ARE COUSINS AND THEY HAD KIDS TOGETHER EWWWWWWW MY CHILDHOOD IS OVER RIGHT NOW :0!
CandyLuv99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I am actually reading this story again it is just soooooo good great job dude or dudette :D!