Reviews for From behind Bars
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/16
Good intro
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 31 . 6/5
I stayed up all night to read this entire thing and I have never NOT regretted something so much. This was marvelous and beautiful. I adore it so much, especially the light-hearted moments! I'm so glad they reconciled at the end, even if they separated. I admit, I thought Scar just didn't care about life anymore and he was trying to prompt Mufasa into such a rage that he killed him. It would have been a dark twist, but I like what you had even more!
Raven chapter 30 . 6/1
Great story.
Well , I have a great idea for a could continue this story showing Taka and lalia they were children, they would be shifted to another cage to which taka doesn't agrees , knowing that in her old zoo children were in separate leads to a fight between lalia and taka, the latter being very the zookeepers will take take back to where they found him alongoing with lalia and their quarrel between taka and lalia ends and take and lalia live in the pridelands happily.
dodo01 chapter 30 . 5/26
Wow. Just... Just.. WOW! This is the kind of story you rarely see at fanfic sites. Also the way you described those emotions, you could become a professional author like this! Haven't read your other fanfics yet, but this one definitely just became one of my favourite!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 30 . 5/6
1 thing I don't get simba is the son of mufasa and Nala is the daughter of scar would that make then half sibling and making it insest but I ejoy this still
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
RAAAHHH!
That was my roar of utmost approval.
SCAAAAR, MUFASAAA! MY FEELINGS. YOU'VE EXPLODED MY FEELINGS!
Loved all of it! Thanks for writing!
(Coping with renewed desire to learn Swahili...)
British-Villain chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
What are you talking about? Jeremy Irons can sing, I love his voice. I think 'Be Prepared' was a little out of his depth, either that or his singing voice just wasn't as amazing then as it is now. All in all, Scar definately CAN sing.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
WARNING: REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR NEW READERS
Whew! What a ride! Though a part of me feels really sad that they never saw each other again, I can at least appreciate that they had clear consciences at their respective ends. Besides, Taka became the king of the zoo, so they'll probably meet again in the stars with all the other Great Kings... right?
Great story! It was a unique concept that you kept interesting to the very end. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Why did you remove the sequel? :(
Muffinsweep11 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Omg I just spent three hours completely engrossed, the last one alternating between my dinner and the story — it was just so captivating, watching the seemingly mortal enemies begin grow closer as they help each other through their struggles. (Why hadn't I read this two years earlier?) Your insert of the breeder's point of view only made the story more interesting and giving an insight to the different human perspectives and concern towards caged relocated animals. You had me on the verge of tears when Sc- Taka's sacrifice for his brother was revealed; I really enjoyed the overall brotherly love shown to Mufasa. Great work!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Well THB i THINK MUFASA IS SPOILT AND DESERVED TO DIE
Reader 1 chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
This was the most meaningful most amzing story ever! Everything was portrayed so beautifully, Scars smarts, Mufasa's leadership but ability to lose it, and ur oc's...I really have no idea naivety? Oh well! It was awesome!
Miss Anly chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
Wonderful work!

One of the best stories I have ever read on TLK. I love how you drew two brothers closer. Your portrayal of Scar is indeed amazing and his sacrifice for the brother is so moving. I am really speechless and cannot find enogh words to express my awe and admiration. That was outstanding! You should have thousands of reviews!

God bless!

N-girl
Emerald-Leaves chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
You, my friend, are awesome! I read this all in one sitting and I really enjoyed it! I really liked how realistic you made everything and how sneaky you kept Scar. He was pure love. I'm so happy I found this! And your English was well done! I'm always impressed (and slightly jealous ;;) of others that have such a command on a language that is not their mothertongue. So thank you for the fun and writting this for an English speaker like me! :D
Pirate-Kat chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Omg I love this story! It's better than anything and everything and nothing! ALLATTHESAMETIME!