Reviews for From behind Bars
Pheonix Ashes chapter 8 . 4/7
You mentioned crazy penguins that want to escape. Are you SURE that this has nothing to do with Madagascar?
Mafanikio chapter 32 . 4/4
I started to read it (not tea it) spell thing lol
Mafanikio chapter 32 . 4/4
really good story, I started tea it and won't stop till I got to the last chapter it's great
Jack905 chapter 32 . 4/3
I liked that.
Haradion chapter 32 . 4/3
This was a very interesting chapter, and shows that Scar honest with Laila in the end, about the nature of his life back in the Pridelands, which is a good thing.
A fun little bonus chapter that I rather enjoyed.
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 4/3
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
CandyLuv99 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
wait so that mean NALA AND SIMBA ARE COUSINS AND THEY HAD KIDS TOGETHER EWWWWWWW MY CHILDHOOD IS OVER RIGHT NOW :0!
CandyLuv99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I am actually reading this story again it is just soooooo good great job dude or dudette :D!
All Hail King Scar chapter 30 . 5/21/2016
Nice! Although I'm sad Scar didn't make it back... Still a good story though, it shows Scar's good side!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
All Hail King Scar chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
African or european swallow? A fair question!
trebeh chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
"Asians were taking pictures"... Done XD lol
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Good intro
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
I stayed up all night to read this entire thing and I have never NOT regretted something so much. This was marvelous and beautiful. I adore it so much, especially the light-hearted moments! I'm so glad they reconciled at the end, even if they separated. I admit, I thought Scar just didn't care about life anymore and he was trying to prompt Mufasa into such a rage that he killed him. It would have been a dark twist, but I like what you had even more!
Raven chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
Great story.
Well , I have a great idea for a could continue this story showing Taka and lalia they were children, they would be shifted to another cage to which taka doesn't agrees , knowing that in her old zoo children were in separate leads to a fight between lalia and taka, the latter being very the zookeepers will take take back to where they found him alongoing with lalia and their quarrel between taka and lalia ends and take and lalia live in the pridelands happily.
dodo01 chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
Wow. Just... Just.. WOW! This is the kind of story you rarely see at fanfic sites. Also the way you described those emotions, you could become a professional author like this! Haven't read your other fanfics yet, but this one definitely just became one of my favourite!