Reviews for From behind Bars
CandyCane21 chapter 7 . 7/16
wait so that mean NALA AND SIMBA ARE COUSINS AND THEY HAD KIDS TOGETHER EWWWWWWW MY CHILDHOOD IS OVER RIGHT NOW :0!
CandyCane21 chapter 1 . 7/16
I am actually reading this story again it is just soooooo good great job dude or dudette :D!
All Hail King Scar chapter 30 . 5/21
Nice! Although I'm sad Scar didn't make it back... Still a good story though, it shows Scar's good side!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
All Hail King Scar chapter 6 . 5/21
African or european swallow? A fair question!
trebeh chapter 10 . 2/9
"Asians were taking pictures"... Done XD lol
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Good intro
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
I stayed up all night to read this entire thing and I have never NOT regretted something so much. This was marvelous and beautiful. I adore it so much, especially the light-hearted moments! I'm so glad they reconciled at the end, even if they separated. I admit, I thought Scar just didn't care about life anymore and he was trying to prompt Mufasa into such a rage that he killed him. It would have been a dark twist, but I like what you had even more!
Raven chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
Great story.
Well , I have a great idea for a could continue this story showing Taka and lalia they were children, they would be shifted to another cage to which taka doesn't agrees , knowing that in her old zoo children were in separate leads to a fight between lalia and taka, the latter being very the zookeepers will take take back to where they found him alongoing with lalia and their quarrel between taka and lalia ends and take and lalia live in the pridelands happily.
dodo01 chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
Wow. Just... Just.. WOW! This is the kind of story you rarely see at fanfic sites. Also the way you described those emotions, you could become a professional author like this! Haven't read your other fanfics yet, but this one definitely just became one of my favourite!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 30 . 5/6/2015
1 thing I don't get simba is the son of mufasa and Nala is the daughter of scar would that make then half sibling and making it insest but I ejoy this still
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
RAAAHHH!
That was my roar of utmost approval.
SCAAAAR, MUFASAAA! MY FEELINGS. YOU'VE EXPLODED MY FEELINGS!
Loved all of it! Thanks for writing!
(Coping with renewed desire to learn Swahili...)
British-Villain chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
What are you talking about? Jeremy Irons can sing, I love his voice. I think 'Be Prepared' was a little out of his depth, either that or his singing voice just wasn't as amazing then as it is now. All in all, Scar definately CAN sing.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
WARNING: REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR NEW READERS
Whew! What a ride! Though a part of me feels really sad that they never saw each other again, I can at least appreciate that they had clear consciences at their respective ends. Besides, Taka became the king of the zoo, so they'll probably meet again in the stars with all the other Great Kings... right?
Great story! It was a unique concept that you kept interesting to the very end. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Why did you remove the sequel? :(
Muffinsweep11 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Omg I just spent three hours completely engrossed, the last one alternating between my dinner and the story — it was just so captivating, watching the seemingly mortal enemies begin grow closer as they help each other through their struggles. (Why hadn't I read this two years earlier?) Your insert of the breeder's point of view only made the story more interesting and giving an insight to the different human perspectives and concern towards caged relocated animals. You had me on the verge of tears when Sc- Taka's sacrifice for his brother was revealed; I really enjoyed the overall brotherly love shown to Mufasa. Great work!