Reviews for You Were Perfect
middaysunset chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow... Good use of an OC! I love this little ficlet, the flash back was a really nice touch. Great job!
Romulo Rocha chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
The beginning of this story fills in the original movie plot, which is just amazing. Your redaction posses a great variety of descriptive adjectives which makes me completely get into the idea of its goal. It was really a great effort. I think the final could have been better, but it doesn't take away the greatness of your writing.
As a matter of fact, I love Black Swan. I would also like to add that I'm not a native speaker of English - I actually never had english lessons - so I'm reallt glad to find you here. I love your polite and exemplary english, and I really hope I can learn from it.
Keep up the good work. :)

Rômulo Rocha
BlackBird16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very nice :)
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Good. Oh so good. I've gotten used to there not being a great deal of well-written stories on here (in my opinion, at least) and then THIS comes along. This masterpiece. I finished reading and sort of went boneless because of how fantastic it is. You're pretty much a great, great author.
Spark Firebug chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The following is a copied and pasted message:
IMPORTANT!: Fan-fiction is still deleting stories that contain yaoi, yuri,
lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex
scenes…so…just about every story on the site. Most everyone knows of the
petition going around. If you haven't signed it, the link is www . change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content
including fics and accounts. I sure everyone was apart of the Black out day, but in my opinion, I think they need more motivation like a Black out week or month. They really are ruining this site, someone should really make a new one. Like .com, I can't do it because I barely have internet access, but maybe you can spread it around to everyone on this site with me so we can find someone who can!13