Reviews for A Love So Broken
roxiegirl chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Thanks! I had the jog my memory...but surprisingly it came back! The reference to Beautiful Bastard was fun. I hope the trip finally gets them over the edge and back together.
beachcomberlc chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Thanks for coming back to this story-and bring on some happy! They deserve it.
Beach
shaz308 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
I think Bella should gave Rajendra some if her own advice. She did fight very hard for her marriage either. Edward seems to be the one who lost so much more than she did. I don't feel terrible sorry for Bella. I he Edward is happy in the end.
natasha1977alf chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
It's been do long I had to start over. It was worth it. Thank you
woosh48 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Thanks for updating. Glad Bella voiced her frustration to him. Lad to see they are getting closer to being together.
sami69 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Great update. Thanks so much for the update.
dreamiedreamer chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
It's great to have an update for this story. Edward and Bella were doing well, not quite there yet but almost there.
mandy2899 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
So happy to see the update! Glad you've not given up on this story.
biblepam chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
hahaha... loved you incorporated Beautiful Bastard into your story..nice... and it's true.. My hubs watches what he wants on TV and I read smut.. we're both happy. Sounds like it might make Edward and Bella happy too.
JayNahNah chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Excellent and welcome back!
sujari6 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Great story.
MamaJoyof3-ObsessedMama chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
I've missed this story and glad you are here to finish. I will always stick with the stories I love.
smook chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
oooooo BOOK CLUB - toooo darn cute - good job kiddo!
Thank you.
bdubs chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Very nice to see this updated. I hadn't forgot about it and was actually just wondering about it the other day. Hopefully everything you've had going on in your world, as you put it, has been good things not too much bad. Thanks for sharing this update with us and I look forward to reading the rest :)
cullenmeadow chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Glad to see them making progress! Thanks for update :)
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »