Reviews for A Love So Broken
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Heartbreaking. Saw this rec'd in The Lemonade Stand by Jaime Arkin :)
3c cullen chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
There must be more to the back story and how he was treating her before she left. I am sure it is in the chapters posted but can anyone tell me how long ago Bella left him? I am trying to figure out how pregnant he expected to find her. Thank you!
RoseArcadia chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
*sniff* it hurts!
AceSunshine chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
My heart breaks for both of them.
AceSunshine1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Nothing like an Aha Moment!
AceSunshine1 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
OH no! I hope she didn't have a miscarriage. How awful to go through by yourself. Maybe the tests weren't hers. I guess we will find out.
AceSunshine1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I am glad you let us know that the first chapter was one example. I was having a hard time especially at the end of this chapter thinking that Bella didn't really try to make him understand, expecially once she realized she was pregnant.

I understand she was hurt by him and thought he did not love her anymore, but I don't understand how she could divorce someone and not tell him that he had a child on the way.

Edward better stop and think though. If he goes to Bella now she is going to think he just wants her back because she is pregnant and he feels obligated. he is right he should of gone to her 3 months ago, but he didn't and now things are very complicated and need to be handled carefully if he wants Bella to know that he really loves her.
AceSunshine1 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Wow he is in a bad way. He is taking Emo to the extreme. So glad Emmett is there to straighten his ass out.
AceSunshine1 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
All right Edward. Yes the 2nd person to tell you to make it right with your wife. Just do it.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Love it!
AceSunshine1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I already like Alice. Yeah instead of sitting on your ass these past couple of months maybe you should of shown your concern for her. I am still wondering how many times Bella tried to communicate her unhappiness with the direction of their marriage. It takes two to tango.
mdf chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
oh sad
AceSunshine1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Nothing like waiting till you get divorce papers to decide that you need to do something about saving your marriage. Nothing says I don't care like your wife leaving and not trying to contact her at all.
AceSunshine1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
It is a wonder so many marriages end in divorce. Everyone seems to think they are right. As I tell my husband all the time is that your feelings are yours no matter what I think. It doesn't matter if you weren't trying to make your significant other feel that way. What matters is how they felt and what are you going to do to fix it.

Edward is obviously completely unaware of how his actions are affecting his wife. At this point I don't know if she tried to communicate her unhappiness before she walked out. I guess we will see.
AceSunshine1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Saw PawsPeaches tweet about this and thought I would try it. I have not found a fic that has grabbed me lately. Reading this first chapter made me feel like it was a real life convo between my husband and I. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »