Reviews for A Love So Broken
majose chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Ouch! They are so young (and dumb) and he has been so careless. I see where she is coming from and also him giving in because he feels gulty, but I wished she fighted for her, for them. Even if he signs the papers because that is what she needs right now
grabadietcoke chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
This one is so hard. I mean, I totally get her. He should have chased after her, he should have fought but he just put his head in the ground and let it go for way too long. She may have miscarried, she was hurting, had been hurting and he couldn't put in any effort. If I were her, I'd keep walking. If I were him, I'd do something drastic. He's probably already lost his job and his house. Start over, start simpler. Move to Forks, show her he can be what they wanted.
grabadietcoke chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Oh this poor couple. I wonder if the test was someone else's. Hmmm. Not surprised that he lost the car, I wonder if their house is on auto payment or if that's in jeopardy. He really didn't think about all the ways she made his life easier.
Joy1 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
If you are still in the process of writing, I have one suggestion that isn't utilized often in the American society besides a small minority - Legal separation. It sounds like Bella isn't completely over him and we know Edward's not. Bella said she wanted to learn to exist on her own and him the same. You don't have to divorce to do that. Bella has put some of her cards on the table, a legal separation could be Edward's counter. Bella could have what she sees as independence from Edward without a divorce. This would give him time to court her again, maybe marriage counseling. There would be distance between them physically that he would have to make an effort with and I have no idea about his job but it is an option. Just a suggestion.
rtgirl chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
this: "Arrest me, then," I told him. "Arrest me if you have to. I'm not leaving until I talk to her." My voice sounded raw, even to my own ears.

and this: At the flat belly I expected to be so much fuller, and then my eyes met hers again and her name came out as a question that went unanswered as the door to Jasper's cruiser shut me inside.

gaaahhhh...

i next to never start WIPs anymore unless it's someone i know. i'm not sure if i'm glad i found it so early or if i'm going to become annoying and begging you to write ahead of the prompts...

so very good.
becky
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Crying at work is not cool :(
rtgirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
you're doing a great job! witfit writing is tough business. this is already heartbreakingly beautiful!
Wish-Eleven chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
I have been looking for a story with such great emotions and I have found it. Great job! I can't wait for more!
PAWsPeaches chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
so the fact that she said "you WERE all I had" makes me feel like hopefully she is still pregnant? or maybe she found that by living for the baby she could live without him... but still lost the baby? i dunno- youve got me guessing and your writing style is SO familiar, I feel like I've read your stuff before... hmmm.

Thanks, xoxo
Rochelle Allison chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
sigh. what she should have done was communicate his crappiness to him before it reached the point it did. he is definitely at fault, but sometimes people are so blinded by whatever that they need a intervention. well written, though. and utterly real.
PAWsPeaches chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
honestly, that was my first question when he found those tests... Are they hers? Although I think they are, I now wonder if she miscarried from the stress or if she just simply isn't showing yet... And yeah... I kinda giggled at the repossession- It's pretty common that men just don't really pay attention to the fact that they pretty much get a maid and a secretary when they get married... not to mention, we essentially become moms to them as well. jeebus- so glad he's realizing all of this, can't wait for them to talk to see what's up with Bella.
rtgirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i have a feeling this will kill me as i read, but i'm up for it. not everything is a fairy tale and the best things are always worth fighting for.
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
oh...no.
now i feel sick.
PAWsPeaches chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
killing me.

killing me, you are.

xoxo
Rochelle Allison chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
so sad. :( and yet, this happens all the time.
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »