Reviews for A Love So Broken
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
See this, this for me, if it's not her friends pregnancy test and it is hers..I kind of want to slap her if she's pregnant and didn't tell him..but maybe she did tell him and he wasn't listening. IDK, IDK..I kind of want to hate her though if she didn't tell him cause that is messed up..but I'll reserve my judgement :D

I think what threw me off was the chapter titles being dates, I didn't realize that they were dated with the prompt dates and not the "storyline" dates..that's why I was so pissed at her before too.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
You mean it gets even worse?
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Great chapter. I'm excited to see how Edward will win her back
WonkeyDonkey chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Great update. Kinda figured that wasn't an isolated incident.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Love it can't wait to see what happens next.
stormy315 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
so instead of fighting for bella and showing her he loves her still, he wallows in self-pity...i hope emmett can talk some sense into him...cant wait for more...
majose chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This was a GREAT chapter! I could feel his despair so clearly, and I am heartbroken that he has no clue as to what to do next. Where on earth is his family? If this was my child I would have been there to kick his ass a while ago...
shaz308 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I hope he gets off his butt and decides to go after her. To show he wants and needs her. That is all she wants, to know he loves her and needs her back, but he has to make the first move. He broke it, he must fix it.
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Still really enjoying this so far, great job!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
love it
3c cullen chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
why doesn't he call her? All she wants is him and a little attention! Look forward to the next update.
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I still hold her just as much at blame. She didn't even really try and still isn't.
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Has he hit bottom yet? He still doesn't see that his inaction is what got him in this situation in the first place and now he is risking everything else in his life.

I am surprised it took someone this long to come banging on the door, let's hope someone can make him see he needs to grow up and stop acting like a bratty child and either do something to make Bella give him a chance to fix things or sign the divorce papers and get on with his life.
sandy4321 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Hopefully Emmett can help! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2012