Reviews for A Love So Broken
Bunch2009 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
He is expecting her to apologize? Seriously how about he apologize instead?
WonkeyDonkey chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
He is a mess. Great update.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I hate to be a bitch but I can't even feel sorry for him he deserves to be miserable and fucked up sad and lonely. The exact way he made Bella feel and when she tried to tell him he just laughed at her and ignored her. I am just sad for Bella.
CullenMusician98 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Love this story, very inspiring
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
As much as I want to blame Edward I can't really hold him solely to blame. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly but a few conversations does not equal leaving someone completely, if you love someone, truly love them then you help them. Where was her offer of councelling? I'm holding her just as responsible as him. Can't wait for more and thanks for posting the teaser on The Fictionators or I would have missed this gem!
mirrorlight31 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Just found this and I love it! Can't wait for more!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Love it. I hope he figures it out soon.
sandy4321 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I just started reading this and I love it! I hope Edward works on making things right! Can't wait for more!
A Little Ramble chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I'll be honest and say that at first, I didn't want to read this story because I'm afraid of too much angst, but I'm really glad I did. Edward's actions are pretty reprehensible, but I'm glad that he's finally realizing the need to make things right with Bella. I'm excited to see how you develop these characters and show when their relationship went wrong.

Can't wait for the next update :)
SusanQ chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I found this on The Fictionators too - and I rarely go there anymore. It was fate. ;)
Momma Laura chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
What a great premise for a story! Great start -
ltlerthqak chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Dear Dumbassard -

Get your smelly ass in the shower and then start driving to Forks.

Love,
LE
lebells1 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Mellow set, silent angst.

It creeps, and goes under, gripping and burning.

Aro is a wise old man.

Edward will figure it out. He will.
Nauticalmass chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I also found this from the Fictionators and am enjoying it so far.
Bunch2009 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012