Reviews for A Love So Broken
3c cullen chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
What's the saying, "you don't know what you've got til it's gone! Hope he can find his way back.
majose chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This chapter clarifies a lot. And it is so sad that he has no clue as to how to start to fix it, but it completely makes sense with the way that he did not even see it coming. Not even when he Bella confronted him. I feel bad about how clueless he is, even if he dug his own grave. Maybe he should ask for help from his parents?
EconomyofWords chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter.
Longing to Write chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Who else has to push him to do what he should have done from the beginning - fight for his marriage and make Bella a priority?

It looks like Bella made things to easy for him if he doesnt seem to have a clue about how to win her back.
ECis4Me chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Yup, Im here after the Fictionators teaser. :-)
Sometimes I need a little angst in my life. Loving your story so far.
Hoping they'll be able to fix things as much as possible by the end.
xx Tyra
WonkeyDonkey chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
You are doing a good job.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I hope he starts to figure it out soon. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
He is so clueless... I am excited to see how you will turn our opinion on Edward around. Loved it
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I'm sorry but he deserved it
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
He is so arrogant... I hope Bella will make him work for her forgiveness
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I know he is busy but that was low blow...
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Found your story up on the Fictionators and came over to take a look. I love a good angsty story and this is interesting, his POV and revelation. I wonder how he'll try to get to her. I also like the brief format in the writing.
movieandbookgirl chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I like it so far, looking forward to reading more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
looks good
shaz308 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I hope he can, looking forward to seeing him clean up his mess. But he will have to change too.
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »