Reviews for Refuge
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
but this is sweet and spot on what I imagine their relationship to be like. I am so sad that you seem to have abandonned this story. I'm still gonna favourite it so I can find it and check on the off chance that you decided to pick it up again. This is seriously wonderful.
Raven Russell chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Please add more, I like it!
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
great story
lucifergotosea chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I LOVE this story, I really really hope you'll update someday!
Alice chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
LunaDoesIt chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
next chapter? Would love to read it!
tianna.janes chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
This is such a cute story. I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I'm begging you on bended knee to PLEASE continue this. This is so good and I wish you wouldn't abandon it. Three chapters is not enough. I'll do anything for more. Please consider continuing this story. It really is great.
mina chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
omfG..I love your idea of the brothers as kids and their life before boondock story,its great and you write them as soooo cute as they truly are..
and I love how they use the F words and all kind of swearing at this young age!
looking forward for update...
MacDixon Love chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hey it's Vampyreroseanime (YouTube) / Stitchy The Zombie Bunneh (Tumblr) / MacDixy here to beg, grovel, and kiss your feet as you see fit. I'm completely loving this fic. Have been since i first read when i didn't have an account here. This fic is a break from the drama of your other wonderful fics but this is just so very very sweet. Is there a chance that we can see more of this? It is just so good and it can't just stop there... Please?

You are so very lovely,
MacDixon Love chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh, Ma, you and your antics are so very lovely and appreciated... Peter is a DICK! Let the babies have their queer brotherness! they just have a like condition or something.. It is weird its just MacManus, leave them be you American douche.

Susan wtf though. Get writing! This is too good.

MacDixon Love chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww all the little baby brother feels and all the loves and love love love and togetherness 3 It's just like a Flandus wonderland...

lucifergotosea chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I LOVE fics about the brothers as kids and I really hope you plan on continuing because I can't wait to see what happens next! Peter makes me nervous and I have a feeling that things will eventually come to a head. It would be interesting to see their Ma finally realize how Peter treats Murphy and what her reaction would be.
x.Fili-and-Kili-Girl.x chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
awwww that was cute. please continue?
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Where have you gone? Please, please update!