Reviews for Refuge
charie01 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
More lease. That was so good As they get older would be great too.
ScaleThornWolf chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
I just came across this little gem and I like it, I hope you return to updating this fic soon.
I can somewhat understand what Murphy is going through (I'm a fraternal twin and 5 min older too, but my twin acts more like the older sib) with being the younger brother and not wanting to be seen as someone who constantly needs help from the older sibling and trying to be independent.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
but this is sweet and spot on what I imagine their relationship to be like. I am so sad that you seem to have abandonned this story. I'm still gonna favourite it so I can find it and check on the off chance that you decided to pick it up again. This is seriously wonderful.
Raven Russell chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Please add more, I like it!
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
great story
b3200288trbvn.com chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I LOVE this story, I really really hope you'll update someday!
Alice chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLLLLLLLEASE!
LunaDoesIt chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
next chapter? Would love to read it!
tianna.janes chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
This is such a cute story. I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I'm begging you on bended knee to PLEASE continue this. This is so good and I wish you wouldn't abandon it. Three chapters is not enough. I'll do anything for more. Please consider continuing this story. It really is great.
mina chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
omfG..I love your idea of the brothers as kids and their life before boondock story,its great and you write them as soooo cute as they truly are..
and I love how they use the F words and all kind of swearing at this young age!
looking forward for update...
MacDixon Love chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hey it's Vampyreroseanime (YouTube) / Stitchy The Zombie Bunneh (Tumblr) / MacDixy here to beg, grovel, and kiss your feet as you see fit. I'm completely loving this fic. Have been since i first read when i didn't have an account here. This fic is a break from the drama of your other wonderful fics but this is just so very very sweet. Is there a chance that we can see more of this? It is just so good and it can't just stop there... Please?

You are so very lovely,
Dixy
MacDixon Love chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh, Ma, you and your antics are so very lovely and appreciated... Peter is a DICK! Let the babies have their queer brotherness! they just have a like condition or something.. It is weird its just MacManus, leave them be you American douche.

Susan wtf though. Get writing! This is too good.

MacDixy
MacDixon Love chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww all the little baby brother feels and all the loves and love love love and togetherness 3 It's just like a Flandus wonderland...

MacDixy
b3200288trbvn.com chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I LOVE fics about the brothers as kids and I really hope you plan on continuing because I can't wait to see what happens next! Peter makes me nervous and I have a feeling that things will eventually come to a head. It would be interesting to see their Ma finally realize how Peter treats Murphy and what her reaction would be.