Reviews for New Life Ahead
hey when are you puting chapter 15 of hiccups new life please start doing that again o yea make hiccup fall in love with the deadly nadder.
iidreamerii chapter 14 . 6/30
This is such a great story! I would love to see where it goes!

By the way, not to be rude, but do you have a certain plot in mind? I've noticed that the story has gone in directions, but there isn't a main point that it follows.

Anyways, I can not wait for the next chapter!
Fullmetalxdovepaw chapter 14 . 6/19
This is so awesome and please update and make it to where hiccup falls for the Deadly Nadder
dragonlovewater chapter 14 . 6/9
Poor little kid that's horrible :(
hiccup haddock Dragon chapter 14 . 4/30
Can't wait for next chapter
graysean86 chapter 14 . 4/21
please don't abandon this its awesome
hey are you doing a new chapter in hiccups new life or not i like it and in the story can u make hiccup fall for the deadly nadder and have eggs with her.
silverwolf561 chapter 14 . 3/5
I really loved your story.I hope all next chapters are aesome.
When are you doing chapter 15 on new life ahead can i put a message on your,re profile flease i want to now i like that story.
Euphoria994 chapter 14 . 1/14
Story is well and done, but it's been awhile since you updated. Are you still writing it? If not, may I continue it?
Sparkypony9 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS FANFIC! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

*puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Ok, am I the only one who burst out laughing at Hiccup while Toothless was altering his head. How he goes from struggling victim to dragon patriot.
denis.d2505 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
This is among my most favourite Night Fury Stories up to date. I really do hope to see this continued.

Faved and Followed!
Kas3y chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
It has beeeeeennnnnn forever. I just found this fic and very much like it. Plz continue.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
An interesting story. I like where this is going. Can't wait to find out what they are about to talk about.