Reviews for New Life Ahead
AkaDeca chapter 15 . 7/13
IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS I AM GOING TO GET VERY MAD AND WRITE A LONG, VERY STRESSED NOTE ON TUMBLER. Please finish this or someone adopt it
TheTombedSpirit chapter 13 . 6/19
So Toothless lied to him? Oooo! Hiccup's not gonna take kindly to being used like that... I hope you continue this soon. This is really good and really thought ouy
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/4
That's ok, this was a really good story tho.
Space addict chapter 15 . 5/7
hope you get back to your stories although I haven't read your others I still think they will all be as great as this one. Also I've been in a similar situation and cant seem to be reinspired to write another chap.
NO! YOU ARE NOT GIVING UP! Ahem... sorry. It's just that this is a good story. I know you are busy, but I imagine that all it would take was a little time management. Please don't give up, I was enjoying this!
Sincerely, a concerned reader
IndigoBottles chapter 15 . 4/4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT IT TO UPDATE YOU CANT DO THIS I HAVE TOO MANY FEELS!
Vincent chapter 15 . 3/25
Wait wait wait you mean you actually gonna cancelled the story now .
I was having a little interesting in your story T_T
why won't there have the queen
you can just add her in the story and change the main story
like toothless fight her to protect hiccup but he failed and almost ended up being eaten by the queen
and THAT time hiccup flew up there and save him
they will fight together and killing her then boom ended up in happy ending they live together.
Dothurnaax chapter 15 . 3/19
No! It was getting good!Will you ever continue this? I REALLY want to finish reading this. Damn you cliffhangers!
Hannah Maschmann chapter 15 . 2/28
Please update! I love your story so much and really want you to continue! You can't stop at a cliffhanger like that!
Eeveecat1248 chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
It's OK if you don't update that much, just please continue this story!
dam chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Daaaaaaaammmmm you!
BlueSeaWriter chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
*No! damn auto correct.
BlueSeaWriter chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Noon qq
spyrofan34 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Heres an idea people dont tell someone how to write