Reviews for New Life Ahead
Josh chapter 15 . 5/5
Well... Today is 2017 and yet this story hasn't updated... Well if no ones gonna adopt this story, might as well be me. XD THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. IT HAS HUMOR, ADVENTURE, COMFORT, SOME RATED M(in my perspective only) AND FLUFFY FLUFFS.
Dinojack2002 chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I think I know what you planned with the Viking kids before you revealed the jaw dropped with the night fury hatchling
Message me if that is correct
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
I would be pissed as well
D608 chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
I have a suspicion what is going to happen on that raid, it's an intrigue little twist you had planned for this.
It also gave me a few ideas for my own TF story, take care and hope life is good for you!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Great story, but the real HTTYD quotes don't fit.
Falling Willow chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! THEY'RE GONNA TURN THE TRIIIIIIIIBE!
Deugemia chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
AWWHHHH, That was rlly cute! :33
AkaDeca chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS I AM GOING TO GET VERY MAD AND WRITE A LONG, VERY STRESSED NOTE ON TUMBLER. Please finish this or someone adopt it
TheTombedSpirit chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
So Toothless lied to him? Oooo! Hiccup's not gonna take kindly to being used like that... I hope you continue this soon. This is really good and really thought ouy
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
That's ok, this was a really good story tho.
Space addict chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
hope you get back to your stories although I haven't read your others I still think they will all be as great as this one. Also I've been in a similar situation and cant seem to be reinspired to write another chap.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2016
NO! YOU ARE NOT GIVING UP! Ahem... sorry. It's just that this is a good story. I know you are busy, but I imagine that all it would take was a little time management. Please don't give up, I was enjoying this!
Sincerely, a concerned reader
a-ghoul-who-loves-books chapter 15 . 4/4/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT IT TO UPDATE YOU CANT DO THIS I HAVE TOO MANY FEELS!
Vincent chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
Wait wait wait you mean you actually gonna cancelled the story now .
I was having a little interesting in your story T_T
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
why won't there have the queen
you can just add her in the story and change the main story
like toothless fight her to protect hiccup but he failed and almost ended up being eaten by the queen
and THAT time hiccup flew up there and save him
they will fight together and killing her then boom ended up in happy ending they live together.