Reviews for New Life Ahead
graysean86 chapter 14 . 4/21
please don't abandon this its awesome
hey are you doing a new chapter in hiccups new life or not i like it and in the story can u make hiccup fall for the deadly nadder and have eggs with her.
silverwolf561 chapter 14 . 3/5
I really loved your story.I hope all next chapters are aesome.
When are you doing chapter 15 on new life ahead can i put a message on your,re profile flease i want to now i like that story.
Euphoria994 chapter 14 . 1/14
Story is well and done, but it's been awhile since you updated. Are you still writing it? If not, may I continue it?
Sparkypony9 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS FANFIC! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

*puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Ok, am I the only one who burst out laughing at Hiccup while Toothless was altering his head. How he goes from struggling victim to dragon patriot.
denis.d2505 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
This is among my most favourite Night Fury Stories up to date. I really do hope to see this continued.

Faved and Followed!
Kas3y chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
It has beeeeeennnnnn forever. I just found this fic and very much like it. Plz continue.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
An interesting story. I like where this is going. Can't wait to find out what they are about to talk about.
havic chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
i hate you so much. i just found this fanfic today and i love it! it builds up and up... AND THEN YOU JUSTSTOP! WHY WOULD YO DO THAT TO YOU READERS! just please tell me your going to countine this.
Galacii chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
My reaction to the last 2 paragraphs:
You go bro, well done. Good luck, T. Gonna be a LONG FRIKKIN NIGHT. WITH LOTS OF FURY.
(Sad... no pun intended... tehe.)
Darkwolfpup22 chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Awesome... favourite from me ;) plz continue
Dragonninja-fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
AWSOME
Dragonninja-fan chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Common PLEASE KEEP WRITING !