Reviews for New Life Ahead
Keep up the great work, I will like to learn of the end of this story. So don't give up.
Jay2563 chapter 14 . 8/4
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU MADE IT END LIKE THAT

you evil person.
Hey I love the story but I would love to know what happens after hiccup and the hatchlig leave. Not trying to be mean I'm just saying an ending would be nice.
hey when are you puting chapter 15 of hiccups new life please start doing that again o yea make hiccup fall in love with the deadly nadder.
iidreamerii chapter 14 . 6/30
This is such a great story! I would love to see where it goes!

By the way, not to be rude, but do you have a certain plot in mind? I've noticed that the story has gone in directions, but there isn't a main point that it follows.

Anyways, I can not wait for the next chapter!
Fullmetalxdovepaw chapter 14 . 6/19
This is so awesome and please update and make it to where hiccup falls for the Deadly Nadder
dragonlovewater chapter 14 . 6/9
Poor little kid that's horrible :(
hiccup haddock Dragon chapter 14 . 4/30
Can't wait for next chapter
graysean86 chapter 14 . 4/21
please don't abandon this its awesome
hey are you doing a new chapter in hiccups new life or not i like it and in the story can u make hiccup fall for the deadly nadder and have eggs with her.
silverwolf561 chapter 14 . 3/5
I really loved your story.I hope all next chapters are aesome.
When are you doing chapter 15 on new life ahead can i put a message on your,re profile flease i want to now i like that story.
Euphoria994 chapter 14 . 1/14
Story is well and done, but it's been awhile since you updated. Are you still writing it? If not, may I continue it?
Sparkypony9 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS FANFIC! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

*puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Ok, am I the only one who burst out laughing at Hiccup while Toothless was altering his head. How he goes from struggling victim to dragon patriot.