Reviews for In A Voice That Came From You and Me
Elricsister chapter 21 . 5/9
It took me a long time to decide reading this story. I loved it, even when she was infatuated with someone else. Thanks.
(FNSHD)
Chalayne chapter 8 . 1/8
Thanks for introducing me to the band Five Star Iris. I love them!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Wow Gale was a complete shit head in this. Hopefully Leevy and the woman gale fathered a child with take him to the cleaners. I would love to read an outtake on Delly and Darius *hint hint* lol. I was a little shocked at Cato growing a conscience, but somehow knew when you had Katniss making her deal with him that he would be the one to make it known. Even if he wasn't the one to tell Peeta directly. Anyways this was a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/14/2015
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
Mscallo chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Wow interesting turn of events. Great story so far. Different from the other ones of Peeta and Katniss that I have read...
Allium Banner chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I have in love with this story! Loved it all! Even this outtake.
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Whens the sequel? I hate it when ppeople end stories with "We are HAVING A BABY " it feels to much like a cliffhanger to me other than that great story
gt-gizinha chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Essa é a primeira historia que eu gosto de Cato.

Quanto a historia você fez um trabalho esplendido, eu gostei muito do enredo e cada arco que você montou e o encerramento foi para deixar saudades, ótimo trabalho.
HGGal chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
I forgot to ask what happened with Darius & Delly?
HGGal chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
This was wonderful! Please consider writing a sequel!
jflyin123 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
"Stay" was the exact song i imagined for this story! I was really happy when i saw that Katniss sang it! great job with this story by the way. :D
gnrkrystle chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
I DON'T WANT IT TO END! Loved it. There was only one thing I was hoping for that didn't happen. I wanted a big blow up with Peeta's mom and Katniss. I wanted her to tell that evil bitch to rot in hell! :)
gnrkrystle chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Told ya. Still, Peeta shoudl hear her out. We'll see.
gnrkrystle chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
He's going to understand less and less the longer you hide it, Katniss...
gnrkrystle chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Can I punch Gale? Liked the convo between Katniss and Leevy. I hate cheaters. I think Katniss SHOULD feel very guilty, but the bottom line is, gale had the allegiance to Leevy, not Katniss. Gale is just as guilty. Actually more so because he lied to both women. Katniss never lied to gale.