Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Miles T. Prower chapter 13 . 5/1
This story is great. One of the best I've read. Keep it up.
Prophet chapter 13 . 4/13
Great story, please continue
qeridexis chapter 13 . 4/6
Well, it's... Awesome. Sorry for my bad English, but you fanfiction very good.
Other languages:
Spanish : Que Chevere!
Portuguese : inacreditável!
Latin : impressionante!
Russian : Офигенно!
The French : Meilleur Tailsxwave!
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 3/17
Another awesome. Really enjoying this story.
sur2sur chapter 13 . 3/4
I hope to read more soon
Let me know
If you run into a problem or out of ideas maybe I can help
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Maybe in a chapter you should do a SonBun subplot where Antoine's ghost appears and Sonic asks him what he thinks of Sonic being with his wife.
wickedflame49 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Hey!
I want to apologize for my behavior; i actually took inspiration mostly on you, no offense but im a begginner in comic related things since im mostly gamefan.

By the way, good chapter; ive read your story...you should try with others too.

Wave's treasure hunting idea was genius to change tails. As for the StormAmy thats a good one.

I look foward to the moment Shadow comes to the scene though.
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Heh... Storm & Amy? That could be funny.
And Wave talking Tails into Treasure Hunting is genius on her part. :)
S0ularbiter97 chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Great story and a good way to leave a cliffhanger at the very end of the chapter. I knew that Scourge eventually had it coming to him. I really like this story and keep up the good work. I really hope that you will have Wave and Tails hook up later on as a couple, but we'll see what happens later on in the chapters that have yet to follow.
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Heh. I sorta know the feeling of life. I wonder how the trip with Wave and Tails gonna go. Are Storm and Amy gonna get together? I have never seen that pairing before. I hope Jet is alright.
BobbytheGhosthog chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Yay! Tgat was great! The ever-budding romace between Tails and Wave, a new one that seems one-sided, and Amaedus is still lopking for why and where his son went.

I can't wait for next chapter!
Neo Lucifer 666 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Good chapter I wanna know when Fiona will be featured again
shadowrunner22 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Nice chap. man I'm like how Wave is breaking the barriers around Tails. And what happen to Jet is gone?
I am the Bird of Hermes chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Pretty good. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more. Can the next chap be more focused on Sonic learning more bout Tails please?
Kamen Rider Extreme chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
I was planning on asking if Rouge or Team Dark would show up?