Reviews for These Twists and Turns
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
I actually saw this story just now! It's a really good fanfic, and I think it deserves more reviews!
LELE chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
AWWWWWWW! DEFINITELY 1 OF MY FAV HEYA/BRITTANA STORIES! I TOTALLY IT! LUV YA, LEA!
Traubeere chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Awww, thank you for the story! This was so dramatic but also very, very cute :)) you did a really Awesome job :) x
Madi chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
aww its over? :(
please start another story soon!
LitaDelacour chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
loved it. i am for more heya/brittana. achele/faberry would be nice too.
muselover5694 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
awesome ending :)
LitaDelacour chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
forget taylor, hemo. naya loves you much more then the guy that divorced you and got with another girl all while you were in a coma. naya sat by your bed and she felt so alone without you.
Brittanaendgames chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
I love it. It's about time they get together. Is this the last chapter I hope not
GleekBrat chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Yay they finally kissed :) ... I'm loving every single chapter can't wait till you update it again xx
bardatheart chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Oh Hellz yeah! HeMo can walk again! :) but is HeMo feeling anything towards naya? Will we see a kiss in there soon? *wink wink* xD
Dauta chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I'm hoping they are well
dhez13 chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
I felt really sorry for Hemo. Dont worry Hemo Naya will forever be there for you.
LitaDelacour chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
if only hemo knew how much naya loves her and that naya hardly ever left her bedside. naya is more loyal and caring then taylor.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
woww you can't stop now pleaseeee :)
bardatheart chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Aaaawwww that is Sooo cute! They held hands the whole afternoon. Is Taylor going to make a douche appearance or is he out of the picture for good? Keep it coming! Can't wait to see how this turns out! :)