Reviews for How Lucky I Am
Wolfgirl17 chapter 1 . 3/20
That was so sad, but so good! I love Shizaya!
Lalala chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my God! that's so sad! it shoul've been angst, poor Izaya :( It surprised me when I notice Shizuo was Izaya's boyfriend haha but that's great Iza-chan deserves to be loved... poor thing. Well, I liked so much this fic bye bye. Matta ne.
TheCheshyHunter chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I believe if I had to pick a favorite fanfic, I'd have to say this onevtakes the cake
SteampunkInformants chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was beautiful, just absolutely beautiful.

Keep up the awesome work!
Chaos Corrupted chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
SOOOOOO FLUFFY LOVE IT
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow...that actually works. I don't know how and why, but I'm discovering all these "hurt" Izaya & "supportive" Shizuo fanfics that just work! Why? It seems so OCC, but...anyways, great job. I love how Shozuo is so tentative about touching Izaya. Wonderful all around, one of my favorite Shizaya oneshots.
Love-girl2015 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh, my God... THE FEELS! *dramaric tone* THE FEELS! MY HEART, MY POOR HEART! :') That was so beautiful... I teared up so badly and then bam, "...I love you..." *cries* I want a boyfriend like that...
Ori-san chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cried when I read this ;-; it's so good
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was so sweet I love it.
Mr.SwagAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Such an amazing bittersweet story! I was all like "Awwwww" when Shizu-chan said that he loved Izaya. I also watched the video on youtube. Both of you guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.
NoNameGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hey, I like it very much your 's why I wanted you for your permission if I could translate it in German and post it in the German FanFiction Archiv..I would say of course that the FF is from you and I have only translated.I would also add a link to your beautiful original wishes,Nicole
Nana chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That's so tragically beautiful! In a good way. :)
IncendianFirefly chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, this is amazing!
Deep or Shallow chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The song really suits this fic, and there's one more that I found fitting. It's called Army of Me by Bjork. :)

Only one thing: in the paragraph that begins 'I spent the next 3 days...', I think you forgot a negative form. I WASN'T comfortable with (and so on).

I'm not a huge fan of such scary fics, but yours was nice, especially with the recommended listening! :) Great job!
Slayers64 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awww, Shizuo is so sweet. Is this going to be a one shot or multi chapter?