Reviews for How Lucky I Am
Can you please write more of this it's so amazing out of all the fanfics I've read this ship this one is really good it would be great if you made this in to a series
Mikaela16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
That was so sad, but so good! I love Shizaya!
Lalala chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my God! that's so sad! it shoul've been angst, poor Izaya :( It surprised me when I notice Shizuo was Izaya's boyfriend haha but that's great Iza-chan deserves to be loved... poor thing. Well, I liked so much this fic bye bye. Matta ne.
TheCheshyHunter chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I believe if I had to pick a favorite fanfic, I'd have to say this onevtakes the cake
SteampunkInformants chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was beautiful, just absolutely beautiful.

Keep up the awesome work!
Chaos Corrupted chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow...that actually works. I don't know how and why, but I'm discovering all these "hurt" Izaya & "supportive" Shizuo fanfics that just work! Why? It seems so OCC, but...anyways, great job. I love how Shozuo is so tentative about touching Izaya. Wonderful all around, one of my favorite Shizaya oneshots.
Love-girl2015 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh, my God... THE FEELS! *dramaric tone* THE FEELS! MY HEART, MY POOR HEART! :') That was so beautiful... I teared up so badly and then bam, "...I love you..." *cries* I want a boyfriend like that...
Ori-san chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cried when I read this ;-; it's so good
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was so sweet I love it.
Mr.SwagAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Such an amazing bittersweet story! I was all like "Awwwww" when Shizu-chan said that he loved Izaya. I also watched the video on youtube. Both of you guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.
NoNameGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hey, I like it very much your 's why I wanted you for your permission if I could translate it in German and post it in the German FanFiction Archiv..I would say of course that the FF is from you and I have only translated.I would also add a link to your beautiful original wishes,Nicole
Nana chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That's so tragically beautiful! In a good way. :)
IncendianFirefly chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, this is amazing!
Deep or Shallow chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The song really suits this fic, and there's one more that I found fitting. It's called Army of Me by Bjork. :)

Only one thing: in the paragraph that begins 'I spent the next 3 days...', I think you forgot a negative form. I WASN'T comfortable with (and so on).

I'm not a huge fan of such scary fics, but yours was nice, especially with the recommended listening! :) Great job!